chapter 8

THANK YOU FOR 500 !!!! ILY ALL SOOO MUCH <3

[ kylie's pov ]

"great job ky!" katherine pats my back. i give her a smile and pack my bags.

"so since it's the winter holiday, you'll be over at victoria secrets to do a photo shoot. they want you to model for their pyjamas!!" katherine said excitedly.

"victoria secret? i haven't worked
with them before." i said.

"i know honey, but trust me it'll be fun. so your up for it?" katherine asked.

"yeah sure why not." i smile. she walks away and calls someone on her phone.

"KYLIE!" madison yelled my name. i laugh as she swallows another donut down her throat.

"let's go shopping tomorrow girl!" madison said wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. i laugh and nod my head.

we walk outside to my car. i start the car and drive to my house. "wanna sleep over, layla misses you." i said keeping my eyes on the road.

"sure, i brought a bag full of clothes just in case." she pulls out a pink duffle bag from the back seat.

"since when was that there?" i asked.

"like i few weeks ago. keep this here just in case if i come over again. who knows my mom is fucking crazy sometimes, she thinks i'm hanging out with jack." after she said jack she slaps her hand onto her mouth.

"jack eh." i smirk.

"tell me who this jack is?" i asked.

"well i met him online and he lives here in LA, so we went out together, as friends, then he asked me out and i accepted. he's sweet and cute. don't mess up things with him. he might go for you when he finds out your a model. he's a model too. and he sings. plus he has good looks. i got the whole package bitch." she crossed her legs after that whole speech.

"he's all yours." we pull up and my house and i park in the driveway.

"grayson is in there so don't panic." i said.

"just look at us girl, we got boys! there's nothing to worry about." she said and i laugh.

i unlock the door and yell for layla.
she runs downstairs and into my arms.

"aunt maddy!" she jumps from my arms and into madison's.

"wow she's growing." madison said and she places down. grayson jogs downstairs and kisses me.

"eww, bye." madison leaves with layla to the living room.

"i missed you, how was your shoot." grayson asked.

"it was good. but i need you to babysit layla more often, i'm working with victoria secret for their new pyjama line. for two weeks." i sigh.

"congrats! i'm proud of you." he smiled and kisses my cheek.

"is that your friend maddy?"
(ok i typed in 'maddy' but it autocorrected to 'addy' omg prisoner! if you haven't read it go read it!)

"yeah her names madison. don't call her maddy unless your layla. she gets jealous when other people call her maddy." i laugh and he smiled.

"when did i get so lucky to have you." he smiled and hugged my waist.

"i don't know the first time we met." i smile but his face drops.

"t-the first time we m-met?" grayson stutters.

"yeah when you came knocking on that door and i let you babysit my child.
why what wrong?" i asked. after i said that it looked like weight being lifted off his shoulders.

"oh nothing. just feeling a bit tired." he said and i nodded my head.

"wait i forgot about the money i'm
supposed to give you for babysitting layla." i pull out my wallet but grayson stops me.

"you don't need to give me money, i'm your boyfriend, i'll do anything for you." he said and i blush.

"aww thank you grayson. are you sure though?" i asked. he nodded his head.

"positive baby." he leans in a places a small kiss on my lips.

not that juicy of a chapter i had to write something though.

thank you for 500 followers ily all!!