epilouge

5 years later...

i smile as grayson, adam and layla played at the park. adam is 5, layla is 8 and i'm 24.

a lot went by these past few years. adam was born after me and grayson got married. we moved back to new jersey. my dad is still here.

i truly love the three people in front of me. i may hated grayson back when i holding layla in my stomach but he came back and showed me that he loved me.

grayson was really happy when adam turned out to be a boy. he kept telling me he wanted adam to be a football player and be the cool dad who takes him to games.

grayson was also happy when he saw adam walk the first few times. he wasn't there to experience it with layla but he did with adam.

layla is the best big sister you could ask for. her and adam may fight sometimes but she cares for adam a lot.

same thing goes for adam. he may be younger than layla but he tries his best to protect her. it's really cute because he's only five.

grayson walks over to me. "what you thinking about babe."

i smile. "nothing."

he held my hand and kissed me. "i love you."

"i love you too."

adam and layla run up to us and jump on our laps. layla is a daddy's girl and adam is a mommys boy.

adam yawns. "we should go back home." i suggest.

grayson agrees and we head home and i lay adam down on his bed and kiss his forehead.

i went to the kitchen and ask grayson where layla is. "she's sleeping as well."

i nod my head. "i guess it's just two of us." grayson smirked.

of course grayson is still like this.

"oh my god grayson." i push his chest lightly.

"come on. one more baby wouldn't hurt." he whispered in my ear.

i smile. "yeah it will when it's coming out of my vagina."

he laughs. he brings me close to his body. we begin kissing slowly. his arms wrapped around my waist. my hands tangle in his hair.

he carries me and puts me on the counter. he spreads my legs and goes in between them.

he pulls away and kisses down my neck. i bit my lip lightly and push him off.

"enough." i whisper.

"please baby." he whines.

i thought about it for a second. i smile and he carries me into our room while we kiss. he shuts the door with his leg.

another dolan coming your way.

yay! another book is finished! thank you all for reading this book.

some people were asking me to make a sequel but i think the book should end here. i had a lot of trouble trying to make this book juicy.

but once again thank you for reading!

i have a new grayson dolan fanfic called 'secret admirer'

like, comment, and follow if you haven't!

💗