Chapter 14

| grayson |

i quickly double check my mirror to make sure i look good for my lady.

who am i kidding? i look fucking sexy.

i spray my cologne and walk out the door and drive to kylie's house.

as i was driving, my hands were getting sweaty. if this date doesn't go well i might as well kill myself.

ok i'm joking but for real, this date better go well.

i take a deep breath as i knock on kylie's door three times. a few seconds later she opens it looking gorgeous than ever.

she's always gorgeous but today made me realize she's actually more than gorgeous.

[ her outfit ^]

[ her outfit ^]

she smiles at me. "you look handsome gray."

"why thank you. you look absolutely beautiful. let's walk out the door and come back like something better." i mumbled the last sentence making sure for her not to hear.

"what was that?" she hummed. i smile and shook my head. "nothing."

she held my arm as we walked to my car. i open the passenger seat door for her and she thanked me. i hop into the car and pull out of the drive way.

i place my hand on her thigh and i could tell she was blushing. "so where are we going?"

"can't tell." i simply smile at her.

she shakes her head and laughs. i pull up by this forest.

"grayson! you know i don't like forests! especially at night." she sighs.

"the sun is about to set so it isn't even that dark outside." i laugh and open the door for her.

"you're gonna have to wear this." i said and wrapped a blindfold around her eyes.

"are you kidding me?" she crossed her arms.

"don't worry about it babe i got you." i smile to myself and lead her up the forest.

this forest was kinda like a hill so at the top was a cliff where we are gonna watch the sunset and eat pizza. i know cheesy and simple but that was exactly what we did back in new jersey for our first date.

after walking up the hill we finally made it.

[ kylie ]

i smile brightly as grayson unwraps the blindfold. i saw the sun which was about to set and the whole city. you could even see the beach which was really pretty.

"wow." was all i said.

i look back at grayson and see him admiring me. "why are you looking at me like that?"

"because you are one beautiful girl." he smiles and holds my hand tightly.

i look down and see a picnic cloth and pizza on the ground. i smile.

he recreated our first date. i hug him tightly. "just being with you was enough grayson. you didn't have to do this." i said.

"but i wanted too." he smiled and we both sat down admiring the sun setting as we ate our pizzas and laugh and talk together.

it was kinda getting dark and grayson stood up and turned on these fairy lights that were wrapped around the trees. he comes back and smiles. he holds my hand tightly and leans in. i lean in too and our lips were finally connected. our lips move slowly.

he pulls away sadly and stands up. "take my hand."

he pulls out his hand and i take it and stand up. he hold my hand tightly and he shuts his eyes. he opens them again looking straight into my eyes.

"kylie, you are one beautiful girl. your the reason why i wake up and go to sleep with a smile on my face. you make me feel some type of way that it's too much to explain. i love you so very much. i want to be more than what we are and i hope you're okay with it. i don't care what other people say about us because i know you are strong. i know the mistake i made was horrible and i shouldn't have left you alone with our baby in your stomach. i was stupid and i will never forgive myself for that but it's in the past and i want to forget about the past and see what the future brings us. all i know it's gonna be me, you and layla being a happy family."
he goes down on one knee.

i already have tears in my eyes. i can't even explain what thoughts are going through my head.

"will you make me the happiest man and marry me." he smiled and layla comes out with ethan and give grayson the ring.

i nod my head a bunch of times. "yes yes yes. a million times yes grayson."

i hug him so tight and i don't want to let go.

he just asked me to be his wife!

there's that chapter !1!1!

go check out my new book 'my lifeguard'

like comment and follow !