Chapter 11

[ graysons pov ]

i climb into bed. i still don't know why i'm in my bed. i haven't slept since kylie kicked me out of her life.

i'm a horrible person. i would do anything to get her back. i love her.

tears roll down my cheeks. i cuddle with pillow thinking it was kylie.

"i love you kylie." i whispered to myself.

i get up the next morning and got ready to see my mom and ask her for advice.

i knock on the door three times. a few seconds past and no one picks up. i try again and some old lady picks up the door.

"well hello there!" she greets me.

i look at her confused but then smile. "hi i'm looking for lisa dolan. she's my mom."

"lisa dolan? she passed away 2 months ago."

my heart dropped.

"two months ago? w-what? but that can't be the last time i talked to her in person or texted her was...2 months ago." i whispered the last 3 words.

i stumbled back. "young man. come inside, i'll fix you up with some water."

i ignore her and walk back to my car.

2 months ago?

i call ethan.

"yo." he said.

"did you know?" i asked him.

"know what?" he said confused.

"about mom, being dead." i said.

it was silent.

"ethan!" i yell.

"ok yeah i did. she told me not to tell you. she knew that you and kylie dated back in highschool and she wanted you to babysit her child or YOUR child. she then saw how happy you were and then she passed away in a car accident. she didn't want to ruin your happiness." ethan said.

i stayed silent. "grayson! gray-"

i hung up the phone.

she didn't want to ruin your happiness.

[ kylie's pov ]

i look at my reflection in the mirror. i was wearing a tight black dress.

you're absolutely ugly.

i kept telling myself that everyday.

i sigh and take off my dress and wore my sweatpants and my tank top.

i go downstairs. today was the first day of preschool for layla. i didn't need a babysitter now since the teacher happily stayed after school with her until 4:00.

i grab my bag, hoodie and car keys and head to my photo shoot.

...

"wonderful. yes! beautiful! absolutely gorgeous." my manager kept calling me.

the photographer took a couple more and the photoshoot ended. i walk to madison and see her and jack.

i sigh. can i get what they have?

"kylie!" someone yelled my name. i turn my head and see ethan.

"ethan, hey." i smile and he hugs me. i hug back.

"listen. grayso-"

"please don't say his name. plus i have no time to discuss about him, i have to pick up layla." i said walking away from him.

"no need for that. grayson has her right now." he said casually. my eyes went wide.

"grayson took my child! i need to take her back!" i said panicking.

"it's technically his child too but sure. let's go over that his place." he smiled and he drove us to graysons place.

i jumped out of the vehicle and ethan stayed inside. i knocked on his door.

the door revealed grayson holding layla. i ignored that grayson was there but i took layla out of his arms and hugged her tightly.

"oh layla. i was worried about you." i said.

"kylie." grayson breathed out.

i ignored him once again and walked back to ethan's car.

grayson pulled me back into the house.

"why do you hate me?" grayson asked.

"that's none of your business." i put layla down and she ran to the toys.

"yes it is. i care about you. now spill it." he demanded. i gulp.

"well, why did you leave me in the first place!" i said.

"i had to think. i was gonna be a teen dad. after a few days, i decided to help you raise the child but you left somewhere and your mom didn't tell me where. you didn't know how worried I was about you. i was crazy. hopeless. empty without you. i felt bad for leaving you. i know i'm a horrible person for not being there and i'm sorry. i'm very sorry. i wasn't there for layla when she needed a dad. i wasn't there when she had her first steps and first words. i understand you don't want anything to do with me but i love you. i love you so fucking much it hurts!!" he said to me. he had tears streaming down his face.

i stayed silent. "please say something."

i look down at my feet. i then look up. i grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his. he instantly kissed back.

he smiled into the kiss. i pull away and hug him.

"im sorry grayson. i should be the one saying sorry. i shouldn't have left without you knowing. i thought you wanted to leave me." i cried a bit.

he smiled and wiped my tears. "that's the last thing i wanna do."

yayaya. they're back together.
i'm staring to post every story once a week.

like, comment and follow !!