Chapter 5

[ Kylie's POV ]

i walked into my room. i put on a black dress that revealed my whole back. i added a gold necklace and matching bracelet. i put on my heels. i did my makeup and straightened my hair. i look in the mirror. not that bad.

grayson: i'm coming.

me: k

grayson: k starts with a kiss.

me: ? f off

he read it but didn't reply. i heard a knock on my door. "grayson here! grayson here!" layla yelled.

i open the door. he stood there eyeing me up and down. i wave my hand across his face.

"hello? grayson??" i said.

"oh sorry. you look-"

"beautiful." layla finished his sentence.

"what she said." he laughed nervously.

"well let's go." i picked up layla.

"we can give layla to my brother Ethan." he said. i nodded my head.

Ethan.

Ethan.

Ethan.

why does that name remind me of something. i shrug it off and grayson drove to Ethan's house. he gave layla to Ethan. grayson drove us to a restaurant.

"dolan for two." he said. the man nodded his head and walked us to a table with flowers and lights. that's not all. it's in a private room.

"wow." i said.

we sat down. everything already set. the food, drinks. but the spaghetti is on one plate.

"let's eat." he rubbed his hands together. i laughed. we dug in. we had the same strand of spaghetti but it would break.

we were halfway done. he kept telling me stories and i would tell stories.

when we took another bite it was the same strand of spaghetti but this time it didn't break. i looked at him and he looked at me. i leaned in so did he.

our lips were inches away from being touched. he smashed his lips on me. it was a sweet gentle kiss. i kiss back.

i placed my hand on his jaw while his hands made its way down to my waist. i pull away.

we stood there silently. "well." i said.

"well." he said back.

"looks like dinners over." he said. i looked down and see all the food gone.

"i guess so." i smiled. we held hands out of the restaurant. "i texted ethan and he said layla fell asleep." grayson said.

"tell him she can stay there for the night." i said.

he drove me home. i walked out of the car and he held my hand tight. we walk up to the porch. "thank you for an amazing night." i said.

"thank you for letting me take you out." he smiled.

i kiss him real quick. he kissed back and i pulled away.

"do you mind staying here for the night?"

________________________

well then...

give this chapter a like and maybe a follow?