Chapter 15

[ kylie's pov ]

i wake up the next morning and see my soon to be husband next to me sleeping. he was hugging me so tight but thankfully i could breath.

i smile at him. after all these years, after all we've been through he still wanted to marry me. i lay my head on his chest and smile to myself until i dozed off.

...

i was being shook by my three year old child. "mommy someone is at the door."

i look over and see grayson still sleeping. i smile but get up quickly to open the door.

i open the door and was greeted by my manager. "rise and shine beautiful! you're going on tour!"

my face dropped.

me and her were sitting down drinking our coffee and she explained me about this tour stuff.

"yeah so tommy hilfigher is hiring a young women like you to tour around america for photo shoots and live shows." she told me.

"live shows? like a fashion show? but live??" i said raising both of my brows and she nodded her head.

"yeah! i know you've been waiting for this as soon as you started your career. it's a once in a life time opportunity!" she hold onto my shoulder while i stare at my hardwood floor.

it's a once in a life time opportunity.

i sigh. "how much time to i have to make up my decision?"

"well, we would love for you to come join us on tour asap but we need you to tell us by next tuesday."

i nodded my head. that's five days away. five days for me to tell grayson.

"when does this tour start?" i asked.

"it's starts in 2 weeks. hopefully you'll come. i have to get running, more meetings." she apologized and i thanked her for coming.

i close the door and lean my head against it. how will I tell Grayson?

hopefully he won't be mad and will understand. maybe he could go with me.

maybe, how knows...

i decided to fix up some breakfast before grayson wakes up. layla comes down with her teddy bear.

"mommy. daddy is not here." she said.

"what do you mean he's not here? i was with him in bed not too long ago." i said.

"check for yourself mommy."

i ran upstairs and check all the bedrooms and bathrooms. he wasn't here.

i called and text him but he didn't pick or or reply.

i called ethan and he didn't see him until yesterday.

"where could he be?" i asked ethan.

"kylie i dont know, but we'll find him."

"how do you know ethan? we just got engaged!" i tried not to yell.

"ok ill try calling the poli-" i interupped him by slapping my hand over my mouth and running into the bathroom.

i burst open the door and puked in the toilet. "oh my god. im coming right over."

he then hung up. i kept puking and puking.

you guessed it. yah girl is preggos.

this book is getting boring i legit have no ideas. i then remembered she had unprotected sex w grayson so now shes puking.

ok thanks for reading!1!1

like comment and follow!