Chapter 9

[ kylie's pov ]

i woke up and hear layla laughing. is grayson here? "layla! why are you laughing."

i walked into her room and see her holding my old highschool year book. my eyes went wide.

i haven't looked at that thing since i left. "layla! what did i tell you about going through my stuff?" i asked snatching the yearbook out of her hands.

"but you and daddy look cute." she smiled.

me and who?

"what do you mean? grayson is not in this yearbook." i said.

she nodded her head and smiled. "yeah he his. check page 57. you'll see." as soon as she said that i opened the book and landed on page 57.

'cutest senior couple: kai and grayson'

it was a picture of both of us kissing. i missed grayson a lot. but that can't be him. he's in new jersey.

"how do you know this is my grayson?" i asked her.

"he told me." she said. my eyes went wide again.

"what?" tears sliding down my cheek.

"mommy don't cry! daddy is here." she said and pointed to the door. i look behind me and see grayson rushing towards me.

"kylie! are you okay? what happened?" i collapsed on the floor still sobbing while grayson told layla to go downstairs.

layla went downstairs and grayson closed the door. we both sit on the ground and he comforts me.

"w-what are you holding in your arms?" he asked.

"do you love me grayson?"

"what? of course."

"stop lying. if you loved me you would've stayed with me. you wouldn't have left. your a lier!!" i sob even more.

"no, i love you more than anything. stop pushing me away. i left because i needed to think. it was hard for me to become a teen father, when i decided to stay with you, you already left!" he said holding my cold hands.

it was silent. "leave."

"what no i'm not leaving kylie!" grayson refused. i pushed him out of the door.

i lock it and slide down. "mommy." layla said.

i hold layla in my arms and cry.

"does daddy love us?"

"i don't think so hun."

short chapter i know but everyone is getting mad because i'm not updating so it was either this or nothing.

like comment and follow!!