Chapter 17

[ kylie's pov ]

i call my dad who's back in jersey. i haven't spoken to him since he was in jail but my aunt and uncle told me he was just released.

i don't really like to mention my dad since he wasn't there for me when i needed him. everyone at my middle school would talk about their fathers all the time but mine was never there.

he was in jail for drinking underage and driving as well. he did hit a person but luckily everyone in the accident lived. (idk if people can get arrested for drinking and driving underage so let's pretend it is if its not actually true ok? ok.)

my mom would tell me story's about how sweet and gentle my dad would be and i never met him. maybe when i was younger but i don't remember it.

"hello?" i hear a deep voice.

i breathe in.

"d-dad." i stuttered.

"kylie." he replied.

"i- i uh heard you got out." i said trying to keep the conversation going.

"uh yeah." he said.

"can i fly over to jeresy and see you?" i asked.

"honey, you don't have to ask. come whenever." he said. i smiled.

"thank you dad. i'll fly over tomorrow." i smiled.

"bye honey. stay safe." he chuckled and hung up.

i smile and turn off my phone. i hear grayson come into the room.

"what are you smiling for?" he smiles as he hugs me from the side.

"i called my dad. we are flying over tomorrow to jersey." i said. his face dropped.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"how long are you staying there for?" he asked.

"WE are staying there for a week." i said. his smile brights up once again.

"pack your bags!" i said and we kissed.

"flight 306 to new jersey is boarding now. flight 306 to new jersey is boarding now." the speaker said.

"i guess it's us." i said.

grayson held layla and his suitcase and i held my suitcase as well.

we didn't need much to stay for a week. "are you ready baby?" grayson asked layla.

grayson is so cute when he's with little kids. it makes me happy. i smiled and he smiled back.

"yeah! i want to watch spongebob on the way there." she said.

we get on the plane and grayson is in front of me still. before we get one he touches the outside of the plane.

i smile. he still does that. aww that's cute.

we get into our seats and layla falls asleep right away. me and grayson laugh quietly. layla has the window seat, i had the middle, and grayson is on the outside.

"you know kylie. i love you a lot." he said holding my hands.

i blush. "i know that gray, and i hope you know that i love you."

he smiles brightly. we kiss and he grabs my waist. he licks the bottom of my tongue and i pull away.

"grayson!" i smack his shoulder.

"what?" he asked.

"we are on a plane with people on it. they're gonna think we are that type of couple." i said.

"what do you mean that type of couple." he said furrowing his eyebrows.

shit.

"the ones who kiss all the time on the plane and everyone around complains." i said trying to fix the argument i was about to cause.

he nods his head.

a few seconds pass. "i don't fucking care." grayson said pulling me closer and we begin to make out.

"if layla wasn't here i would've taken this to the bathroom." he whispers and kisses me one more time.

i blush as we held hands. i fell asleep on the way there, and so did grayson.

i woke up and the plane just landed. i see grayson still asleep. i smile and shake him so he could get up.

he opens his eyes and closes them again. he buries his face into my neck sending butterflies in my stomach.

"grayson get up. the plane just landed." i said. he finally gets up and kisses me.

he looked at layla and his eyes went wide. "grayson what's wrong?"

i look at layla but she wasn't there. "where's layla?" i asked panicking.

"i don't know!" he said.

i get up and look around. "layla! layla!!" i yell and everyone who was getting off looked at me if i was crazy.

"are you okay mam?" someone asked.

"no my daughter she-she's gone. i don't know where she is. help!" i cried and grayson tries to calm me.

"we will call the police here and they will find her." grayson said.

"what if they don't!" i cried into his shoulder.

"they will! plus it's not good for you to stress while your pregnant." he said kissing my forehead.

"i need her." i said.

"i do too. we will find her."

wooo! another chapter yay!

hope you guys are enjoying this book and if you are waiting for an update check out my new book on grayson called 'secret admirer'

thank you for 1k!

like comment and follow if you haven't!