Chapter 13

[ kylie's pov ]

he kissed my lips softly but still rough. his shirt was off so was mine. i tug on his hair and his hands roamed around my body. he pulls away and starts kissing my neck leaving hickeys.

i moan as he hits my sweet spot.

he unclips my bra and throws it onto the ground.

his hands move down to my underwear. "you sure babe." he said.

i nod my head and he yanks the underwear off.

i wake up and take a warm shower. as i was washing my hair, yesterday night came up. we did it. no condom no nothing. just love.

i smiled of the thought of yesterday. i quickly finish up because grayson needed to shower too. i wrap the towel around me and open the door seeing grayson naked smirking. i tried so hard not to look down. "round two?"

"no grayson! i need to change!" i push him away and into my closet smiling. i close the closet door and wore my pink velvet shorts and a white basic top. i slip on some calvin klein socks and head downstairs.

i see layla sitting on the staircase. "layla? you alright?" i asked.

"MOMMY! i thought there was someone in the house last night because of all the yelling." she hugs my legs. i pick her up and sigh.

only if she knew.

i smile and kiss her cheek. "me and grayson are fine."

"mommy. is grayson my daddy?" she asked.

i place her in the island and held her hands. "hopefully soon." and kiss her forehead.

i make chocolate pancakes. i flip the pancake and feel someone hands on my waist. he kisses my cheek and mumbles. "morning love."

i smile. "morning to you too."

"can i make my own pancakes?" he asked. i sigh.

"once again grayson. i'm the only one cooking in here. your job is to support me." i joke.

"do i get a surprise after i support you?" he smirks. i shake my head.

"no. you only get one kiss."

he pouts as i place the pancakes onto the plate for all of us to eat.

"so layla is going to daycare today!" i say and she jumps up and down.

"what about us?" grayson asks as he places a hand on top of mine.

"what about us?" i say in a different tone. he rolls his eyes playfully.

layla finishes and the doorbell rings. "i'll get it!" i say and walk up to the door. i open it and it reveal a young women maybe around her thirtys.

"hi i'm cassidy! i'm the owner of flowers daycare." she shakes my hand. i smile.

"i pick up each and everyone of the kids if there parents are busy or anything. so if you are busy at the moment i would love to take this little one." she bends down and smiles at layla. layla smiles back.

"yeah no worries. just call me anytime. i'm pretty sure you have my number. i'll pick layla up at 2." i smile. she nods her head.

"alright. be good layla to ms.cassidy. i love you." i smile and hug her.

"love you too mommy. bye daddy!" she hugs grayson and grayson kisses her cheek.

they both leave and grayson kisses my cheek. "we are going on a date today at 5."

"but layla i'm picking her up at 2." i said crossing my arms.

"it's okay i'll ask ethan to babysit her." he smiled and i smile back.

"alright." i hug him.

"you know i'm trying my best not to rip these shorts off of you." he whispers into my ears.

alright.

i deleted the smut part of this book and i'm sorry i won't be writing anything like that again :(

hope you enjoyed this chapter ! like comment and follow if u haven't!