Chapter 16

[ kylies pov ]

i lay down as ethan sits next to me rubbing my stomach. "why would he leave?" i cried.

"i don't know ky."

"i love him so much. i just want him to be happy and safe. i don't deserve him ethan. he needs someone to keep him safe and not let him go like i did—"

"—it wasnt your fault kylie. grayson made the choice to leave and it was dumb for him to do that." he hugs me.

i smile. ethan is such a good friend. what did i do to deserve him. i look over at my phone that was ringing.  

"i know when dat hotline bling, that can only mean one thang." my phone sang. me and ethan laughed until i picked it up.

"hello?" 

"ah, kylie my star. have you thought about the tour yet? we need to know to get everything arrang-" 

"no." i interrupted her. 

"what? no your kidding kylie." 

"why would i? i dont want to just yet. keep it on hold until i say yes. thank you." i hung up and sighed. 

im not going anywhere until i find my grayson. 

-

i laugh at the old black and white movie with music only. my phone begins to ring. i look at whos calling. ethan. he left not to long ago. its quite dark outside though.

"hello?" i say.

"we found him." ethan said panting. 

"really? where?" i asked standing up. im so happy.

"outside of a bar but..." he says. oh no.

"but what?" i asked chewing my nails. 

"he got beat up." my jaw dropped. 

"where are you guys now?" i asked. 

"we are on our way to your home." he said. i hung up. 

"mommy?" layla comes out of my room from her long ass nap.

"yeah?" i picked her up.

"where's daddy?" she asked. i sighed. 

"hes coming baby. go play with the toys ok." i said putting her down. she runs off and the doorbell rings.

i open it and see ethan and one of graysons friend holding grayson up who looks dead. "thank you so much guys." graysons friend left and it was just me, ethan and grayson. 

"could you play with layla and distract her? i don't want her seeing grayson like this." he nods his head and i take grayson to the bathroom to get him cleaned. 

"babyyy" he slurs. 

i ignore him and clean up his cuts on his face. 

"baby listenn." he slurs once again. 

"why did you leave?" i snap.

"i didn't...mean too." he said taking a pause in between the sentence.

"i didn't ask if you meant too or not. i asked why did you!" i tried to keep my voice low. 

"you were going on tourrrr. i didn't want you to leaveee." he said. i sigh once again.

"i love you, ky." he said trying to look up at me. 

"did anyone take your wallet?" i asked.

"no i left everything here." he said. 

after i cleaned him up i took him to our room. i lay him onto the bed and he pulls me to him. 

"do you love me?" he asked.

"of course i do. i just dont like what you did today. im not sleeping with you. that's your punishment." i say crossing my arms.

"please no! forgive me! im sorry!!" he whines. i sigh once again. 

"ill be back." i say and walk into the playroom where ethan and layla were in. 

ethan fell asleep and layla was still playing. i pick her up and wake up ethan. 

"ethan, you can sleep in the guest room." i say and he gets up.

"is he okay?" he asked. i nod my head. he gives me a hug and kisses laylas cheek. 

"goodnight." he says and walks into the guest room. 

i take layla to my bedroom and place her next to grayson. "hi daddy!" she hugs grayson.

"hello princess." he kisses her cheek and we both fall asleep.

_

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A MONTH! but im back hopefully and new updates are coming so watch out young ones.

like comment and follow!