Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first  fanfic so i hope you guys all enjoy

____________________________________________________________________________

Swara had chosen Lakshya it was simple as that Sanskar knew it but he felt broken. It was the same pain that he had felt when Kavita had died except she was dead. Swara was alive he had smiled his way through the engagement and the marriage.

He thought for once maybe Swara would recognize his fake smile his fake words but she didn't. Maybe this was his punishment this was his karma. All through his life what you do what you get but never once he thought while doing the horrible deeds something would come back to bite him.

Thinking all this as his karma he gladly accepted this marriage and finally it was all over. He wished the new couple congratulations and went on his way. He didn't go to his room he didn't felt like thinking about all the bad things that he had done or all of the bad things that happen.

For once today he just wanted all of it to go away and so he went right out the front door.

Ragini was sad Swara her perfect sister had gotten everything she wanted. She had gotten to marry Lakshya her one true love scratch that a piece of SH!T. Ragini realized that immediately she almost murdered her sister and much more.

For what, for Lakshya to humiliate her he didn't even think twice before showing every family member that video of her confessing all the pain and agony of just getting him to even notice her. Ragini thought in her mind "enough is enough I don't need Lakshya in fact i'm done with him".

Ragini felt a huge burden being lifted off her shoulders tonight she wanted to go to her favourite place a place where you could the whole of Kolkata and at night was a shinning pillar of light.