Chapter 21

Hey guys back again, hope you enjoy this chapter

________________________________________________________________________________

The closing of the door had alerted Ragini that Sanskar was gone, but his words were still ringing in her head. "I will come to get Ragini at any cost."  Sanskar had said these words with such surety she couldn't help herself believe in him. But what scared her the most was that how far Sanskar could go in the depth of his madnesss, she had seen a angry Sanskar and she wished that on nobody.

Just then the door to her room opened and Shekhar came in with Didda and Sharmista. Ragini was startled to see him, he told her to "sit down" and Ragini did. He then took a chair, sat down and looked straight into her eyes. Ragini was expecting some sort or angry meltdown but instead, he talked calmly.

"Ragini I and your mother have decided to get you married before it's too late," Shekhar said.

"Bu-but Papa, I love Sanskar" Ragini responded.

She could see the disappointment in her family's eyes as she proclaimed her love.

"Ragini listen to me, look where love got you and your sister it brought you to miserable depths and agonizing pain just listen to us and you will live a happy and fulfilled live believe me you will thank us later" Shekhar stated.

"As for right now, you will not leave the house and no mobile," Shekhar said.

As Ragini was about to say something Sharmista cut her off by saying "Ragini it is for your own good so please."

Ragini was baffled her own mother who firmly believed free choice and love was now fully supporting this madness. This was not the family she knew they all had changed and right now she wished Sanskar would come quickly.

Sanskar knew what choice he had to make, one he knew it would cost him dearly in the future but right now it was the present and all he wanted was Ragini. The years he was away he had made some friends with some of Mumbai's underworld. He decided it was time to cash one of the favors in,

He picked up his phone and called Lavender (played by Sanya Irani) one of Mumbai's most notorious Don, accused of many crimes but never convicted of one. Many even believed her to be an urban legend but Sanskar knew better.

almost instantly the phone was picked and a "hello" popped out. It was spoken in a very seductive tone which Sanskar knew very well.

"Lavender it's me Sanskar"

"Hmm Sanky been a long time how are you?

"Listen lavender cut the small talk I need your help. "

"The great Sanskar needs my help, my my the irony I can taste it."

"I just need a simple. Kidnapping that's all no casualties."

"All this sound very intriguing Sanskar I must say but I'm afraid I'm going to have to refuse."

Sanskar chuckled "Lavender don't play games with me you know I never liked them especially with you."

"Ahh Sanky this reminds me of the old days remember where you and me."

Sanskar cut Lander off "Lavender there's a reason why they call it the old days now will you help me or not and plus you still owe me remember."

Lavender sighed "Fine Sanky text me the details I can't stand hearing you now I miss the old Sanky the fun one."

Sanskar hanged upped the phone and texted lavender the details of the plan, then threw out his disposable phone, the plan had been set in motion and there was no stopping it now.

The Next Morning

The Gadodia house had changed very much after Ragini's confession, the Gadodia's had no emotion to describe their mood they were just living through the day like robots. The only hope they had was that Ragini would get married into a nice family. Although even they knew the chances of that happening would be very low.

Ragini wouldn't even come out of her room, she would just be staring out of the window Sharmista tried to convinced her to come out but even she stopped after a while.

'Shekhar did you get any word on a groom" Didda asked.

Shekhar sighed and responded with "No but I'm still trying."

Sharmista then came in the living room and said: "Shekhar Ragini is not eating her food."

Shekhar had become tired of Ragini's attitude and snapped "Sharmista throw the food out at least the rats will enjoy it."

Just then they heard a doorbell,  Sharmista went to the door and opened it as soon as she opened it she saw 3 men in masks. Sharmista was about to scream when they put a cloth over her nose and she fainted.

They then very quickly went inside and chloroformed Shekhar and Didda but before they could chloroform Didda she yelled out for "Ragini!"

Ragini heard Didda's scream and went outside where she found 3 buff looking men outside her room. Before she could even scream they chloroformed her. The men quickly broke the window of her room and jumped in the van below it. 

Ragini awoke in a limo at first she didn't know what was going on and her vision seemed to be blurry. But as her vision seemed to get better so did her memory she recalled the events that had happened before she had blacked out. She then immediately jerked her head and looked around the limo. 

They were no one expect a woman sitting opposite of her, the woman's face was covered by a black veil  Ragini felt extremely scared at this point.

The woman then decided to speak up "So Ragini you've finally decided to wake up, sorry for the veil but a girl can't be too careful."

"Wh-who are you," Ragini asked.

"So Sanky's new interest uhh thought he could've done better."

"Listen who are you and how do you know Sanskar? And what is this why did you kidnap me, listen whatever you are planning to do it won't work" Ragini said this angrily.

"My, you're quite a feisty one I can see why my dear Sanky likes you so much, as for me and Sanky we go a long ways back if you know what I mean."

Even though the woman was wearing a veil Ragini sensed she was smirking.

"Anyways Ragini this is where you and me part ways tell Sanky I said hi."

Ragini didn't know what she meant by this until the woman came closer and chloroformed her and Ragini blacked out. 

"They never see it coming" Lavender chuckled.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the long delay my laptop stoptted working suddenly but I still managed.

Sanskar and Ragini reunion will be the next chapter which will be coming soon I promise 

and I hope you also liked the new character.