Chapter 8

Hey guys and gals it's me and today i have brought you the 8th chapter hope you all enjoy it

______________________________________________________________________________

Few minutes later all the ladies come out with the breakfast, Sanskar averts his gaze from Swara his mind still replaying the events from last night.

Lakshya then sees Swara and is waiting for his breakfast but Swara walks past him and goes right to Sanskar. Lakshya was a bit surprised by this, "why would Swara go to Sanskar and not me first is something up between them?" Lakshya also makes a mental note to ask Swara about this later.

Swara goes right beside Sanskar and says "here you go Sanskar your favorite aloo ka paratha." As Swara starts putting down the paratha on his plate, Sanskar says "not today Swara i'm having bread and butter."

Sanskar hopes that Swara will now leave him alone and let him have his breakfast in peace. Just then Sanskar's mom comes in and gives him his bread and butter. Swara while goes from there and starts serving other family members.

Swara thinks in her mind "it's okay Sanskar i know your just playing hard to get."

After everyone is done with there breakfast everyone goes there own way. Sanskar heads back to his room to tell Ragini he's now ready to go to the temple.

Lakshya on the other hand goes to Swara to talk about what happened at the breakfast table.

"Swara why did you serve breakfast to Sanskar first and not me?"

Swara had no response to this, she thought Lakshya wouldn't notice but apparently he did, she tried thinking of a response she obviously couldn't tell the truth yet.

She then tells Lakshya " Lakshya why do you care who i serve first and who i don't i'm still your wife and besides I love you so it doesn't matter."

Swara hoped that this excuse would be enough to make Lakshya stop asking questions.

Lakshya then says "ok, Swara i believe you i know you would never cheat or lie to me." Lakshya then goes to the washroom.

Swara however feels a pang of guilt but quickly dismisses it.

While in the other room Sanskar is calling Ragini to tell her that he's free and can now go to the temple with her. Ragini finally picks up after 3 rings.

"Hello Ragini it's me Sanskar."

"Oh hi are you ready to go to the temple."

"Yeah so i'll pick you up from your house in about 1 hour."

"Ok that sounds good with me."

"Ok then bye see you in 1 hour Ragini."

"Bye." Sanskar ends the call.

Behind the door of Sanskar's room him Swara was listening she become interested when Sanskar said "bye Ragini" Swara then went to her room and decided to call Ragini. After 2 rings Ragini finally picked up.

___________________________________________________________________________

That was Chapter 9 hoped you all enjoyed it