Chapter 9

Hey guys it's me and today i have chapter 9 hope you all enjoy it 

______________________________________________________________________________
  Swara was jealous "how could Ragini of all people interest Sanskar she was a psychopathic murderous " Swara thought. She was soon taken out of those thoughts when her phone clicked and she knew that her call had finally gone through.  

Swara was the first one to speak and she said "hello Ragini how are you?"

Ragini replied with "i'm fine, how bout you."

"i'm good also, listen i was thinking me and you going shopping today it's been such a long time."

"Sorry, Swara not today i'm going to the temple maybe some other time."

"Wait i have a idea why don't you come to the temple with us" Ragini said.

"Us." Swara said

"Yeah me and Sanskar."

Hearing Sanskar from Ragini's mouth made Swara angry and thought "how dare she say Sanskar's name he mine only mine." Swara got so lost in her angry thoughts that she forgot to say anything. She was soon pulled back to reality when Ragini said "hello Swara can you hear me."

Swara then in her sweet voice said "hmm that actually sounds good i'll also come along with Sanskar."

"Ok then bye Swara."

"Bye Ragini."

Swara was pleased with herself her plan was working and her foolish sister was falling for it.

Sanskar had just finished changing into his clothes he was ready to go to the temple but just then his phone rings. "Who could that be" Sanskar thought as he looked his phone, he saw the caller id it was Ragini.

He picked up the phone and said "hello Ragini i'm just coming i'l be there in 20 minutes."

"No it's not that Swara is also coming with us to the temple."

Sanskar froze how could Swara of all people know that he was going to the temple with Ragini he hadn't even hinted it to anyone. He really wanted Ragini and him going to the temple alone 

"ok" Sanskar sighed we'll both be there.

"Ok thanks Sanskar i'll be waiting" then the call ended.

Sanskar then put his phone in his pocket and turned around, he saw Swara at his door with the biggest smile plastered on her face.

"Ready to go Sanskar" Swara said in her most innocent voice.

This made Sanskar even more angry and he just stormed out of there. Swara just followed him to his car and they bought sat down. "What you tell Lakshya this time huh Swara" Sanskar said.

"I just told him that i'm going to the temple with you and Ragini what's there to tell." Swara said

"DAMN IT SWARA WHATS WRONG WITH YOU." Sanskar yelled

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS SO HARD WHY CAN"T YOU BE HAPPY WITH LAKSHYA"

Swara responded with "am i really making it that hard."

Sanskar was about to say something but then quickly understood what Swara was referring to and said "Swara your disgusting" and focused on driving. Meanwhile Swara smirked and turned around to look outside the windows.

They finally reached the badi and Sanskar was relieved that Swara wouldn't try anything when her sister was in the car.

Sanskar and Swara both got out of the car and went to Ragini's house. Sanskar knocked on Ragini's door and she opened quickly. As soon as Ragini opened her door Sanskar saw what she was wearing. Shirt and jeans "wow Ragini's looking pretty hot today" Sanskar thought.

Then all 3 of them started heading towards Sanskar car, while on the way there Sanskar said "Ragini why don't you sit at the front you'll get to see the view better when we go to the temple and Swara's already seen it."

Ragini was surprised by this she thought to herself " is Sanskar giving me a hint." As Ragini was about to say something Swara said " I want to sit at the front since you know i get car sick on the back."

Sanskar knew this was Swara's ploy and was about to make up a excuse why Ragini should sit at the front, when Ragini said "ok Swara you sit at the front and i'll sit at the back happy."

"Very" Swara said with a smile. ___________________________________________________________________________So that was chapter 9 and i know it's a little shorter then usually but my exams have really kicked it up a notch so that's why. Otherwise i will try to make next chapter more longer and next chapter we will get some Ragsan moments and maybe a new character.Otherwise hoped you enjoyed the chapter and are having a nice day ( also chapter 10 coming tomorrow )