Chapter 14

Hey guys and gals back again with chapter 14 hope you enjoy it.___________________________________________________________________________

Sanskar awoke to a crowd of reporters he could hear them through his shut window. "ugh there still hear when will they leave" Sanskar thought. He checked his phone it was 10 in the morning he quickly got up and started getting ready very fast. Halfway he remembered yesterday was Friday " all the drama must be getting to me" Sanskar thought.

He then took off his office clothes and put on normal one then went downstairs because he was hungry. On arriving downstairs he saw no one was there it was a quiet space to quiet. He checked the kitchen no one was also there "uhh the weird" Sanskar thought.

He decided to go upstairs and check on everyone's room, the first room he checked on were Lakshya's. As he went inside he saw him staring at the walls.

"Bhai have you heard what they're calling us now" Lakshya said.

Sanskar could imagine all the horrible words and didn't want to hear them so he said "yeah lucky I know."

"Bhai what did I do to deserve this I loved Swara with a full heart I did everything she wanted and then in the end she betrays me like this I." Lakshya then broke down crying.

Sanskar couldn't see Lakshya like this but he also knew he wanted to be alone the further he would try to console him the further it would remind him of Swara's betrayal. So Sanskar left and went back to his room now knowing where the others would be.

As soon as he got back to his room Sanskar immediately called Ragini she picked up after 3 rings,

"Hello Ragini we need"

"HI Sanskar you and Ragini need what" it was Swara.

"Swara! What are you doing with Ragini's phone if you've hurt her I."

"Relax Mr.Hottie she's just in the shower and since when have caring about Ragini so much uhh Sanskar you told me you were gay."

Sanskar thought "good at least she believed that excuse."

"Swara i'm gay and I don't love Ragini or you i'm just worried for her as a friend."

"Sanskar why are you gay I went to all this trouble just so you and I can be together but it turns it your gay not fair."

"Ok Swara i'm gay now can you stop this me and Lakshya didn't molest you so just admit that this was all just a big scam and then we can get you help."

"Oh Sanskar your to gullible did you every thing I would stop this if I can't have you no one can and this is just the beginning tomorrow in a few hours you'll get new surprise."

"Swara what do you want what have we ever done to you Swara you used to be an angel I used to wish I could be pure like you what happened."

"Well Sanskar first of all your idiot cousin married my sister after she pushed me into a river and your idiot cousin didn't wait for me Sanskar Lakshya never loved me. I realized that to late but you know who I love you and there's only one way to stop this. "

"What"

"Sanskar you stop being gay and marry me or I could get a sex change would that make you want to marry me Sanskar uh."

Sanskar was disgusted by Swara's thoughts this wasn't love this was obsession the one Ragini had for Lakshya but amplified.

"Look Swara."

"Uh uh Sanskar you have 3 days to make up your mind or else I don't care I promise you I will humiliate your family so much your entire family will be remembered as rapists."

Sanskar was about to say something but the call cut "Sh*t Me and Ragini only have 3 days before Swara goes more insane we need to act our plan fast" Sanskar thought.

Ragini had just gotten out of the Swara and had put her clothes on when she noticed Swara sitting on her bed. She had this evil smile on her face that even Ragini could understand what it was.

"Ragini there was a call from Sanskar on your phone I blocked him is that okay."

"Yeah I was meaning to block him anyways thanks Swara."

"Oh your welcome Ragini." Swara then hugged Ragini and whispered in her ear if you ever get a call from him don't pick up or else.

Then Swara left with that smile of pure evil while Ragini thought "oh sh*t."

___________________________________________________________________________So that was chapter 14

First of all I would like to say to say sorry to all my viewers because I've been uploading late. I will try to upload earlier but probably you will see new chapter being updated every 2-3 days sorry.

Anyways on to lighter things I will be warping up the whole Swara track in 2-3 chapters then we will get a new track which I am very excited about .

Otherwise I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and are having a good day.