Chapter 11

Hello friends here is chapter 11 and hope you all enjoy it

___________________________________________________________________________

Sanskar opened his eyes he immediately noticed his throat was dry but his headache was gone. He felt cozy under the blanket and he almost didn't want to wake up from it but he did anyway. As he got up he noticed that it was night time and that he wasn't even in his room.

He then turned around and saw Ragini, she was sleeping on the chair beside him. He was about to go to sleep again since he didn't want to disturb her anymore. As he was about to lie down he heard Ragini's voice.

"Oh, Sanskar your awake now here let me get something for you."

Sanskar said in a hoarsely voice " water would be fine." Ragini immediately got a glass of water and gave it to Sanskar. After drinking it Sanskar's throat felt much better and could think properly again. As soon as he set his glass down Ragini hugged him.

It was a strong hug like never letting you go types, Sanskar was honestly surprised by this. Then Ragini said "Sanskar, I was so scared today I had all these thoughts running through my head never do that again Sanskar" Ragini's voice had even broken down.

Sanskar honestly didn't know what to do at this point he never really knew that Ragini cared that much for him. Ragini was still holding him in a bear hug and Sanskar was just holding her not really knowing what to do. After while Sanskar noticed that Ragini had fallen asleep on him.

Sanskar was also feeling pretty tried so he laid down and slept listening to Ragini breath coming up and down.

The next morning Sharmista noticed Ragini wasn't up it was 8. "that's weird, Ragini would be up by now." So Sharmista went and checked Ragini room she wasn't in there. Sharmista had a gut feeling that she might Ragini in Sanskar's room. So she went and there and opened the door there she saw Ragini on top of Sanskar.

Sharmista just quietly closed the door and went on her business smiling to herself.

While in the guest room Ragini opened her eyes and found herself on top of Sanskar. She immediately got up and went to her room. Few minutes after Ragini left Sanskar had woken up to. He thought Ragini would still be on top of him.

Sanskar then thought "it must've been a dream" but his heart told him that it was to real to be a dream. He could remember everything vividly Ragini's hand on his back, the smell of her hair everything.

Sanskar then got up and went to the hallway to say "thanks" to Sharmista for her hospitality. Just then Ragini also came out of her room as soon as she saw him she started blushing she could see her cheeks had turned a bright red.

Though Sanskar wasn't focused on her that he was more focused on her she looked so beautiful. He thought. While Ragini was also thinking the same thing they subconsciously moved closer to each other. While they were both staring at each other's eyes they could feel the tension rising.

They both knew what each other wanted and there lips got closer and closer until it was almost a millimeter away.

Just then they heard Sharmista calling them saying " it's time for breakfast." They both turned around and went to the dining table. Ragini was blushing even more now and her mom even asked her about it.

Ragini just made a excuse saying " she was on her special day." Sharmista then understood and they all started eating. After eating Sanskar said very kindly thanked Sharmista for her hospitality and said " if she ever needed anything she could without hesitation."

Sharmista then said "there is one thing you could do."

"Yeah anything." Sanskar said

" I have to go to my sister's house tomorrow for a couple of days and Shekhar also has to go for a business conference out of town so if you could house sit the house with Ragini for a couple of days it would mean a lot." Sharmista was hoping that her plan would work.

Sanskar was stunned Ragini's mother playing cupid "this day just keeps on getting better and better" Sanskar thought.

"Yeah it won't be much of a problem i'll just bring my laptop and work here for a couple of days" Sanskar said.

Ragini was also stunned she thought " why is my mother playing cupid for us, did she see us almost kiss."

" Oh thank you Sanskar you have done me a great favor." Sharmista said

Then Sanskar said " I should be getting home now all the other family members must be worried for me."

" Oh right, here Sanskar I've packed some kheer for give it to your family tell them its from me." Sharmista said.

"Okay, I will and thanks again Sharmista aunty."

" Uhh Ragini why don't you Sanskar out i'l be in the kitchen." Sharmista said and left.

Then Ragini and Sanskar went for the door, Ragini opened the door and was about to say bye when Sanskar kissed her. She didn't respond at first because she didn't know how to but then she got the hang of it and started kissing him back to.

After 10 seconds Sanskar stopped the kiss and whispered in Ragini's ear " bye Ragini see you tomorrow" and he left. As Sanskar was walking out of the badi Ragini also whispered " bye Sanskar see you tomorrow and closed the door secretly smiling on the inside

___________________________________________________________________________

Wow this was a really heavy chapter to write. First off I want to start saying there will be some changes to the ff from the main show I.E family wise. Other wise the rest will basically be the same.

Also we have now established that Ragsan now love each other but i won't be showing up the marriage track anytime soon I want there bond to grow more.

Also next chapter more evil Swara and more more cute Ragsan moments so stay tuned for that in chapter 12.

Other then that i hoped you liked this chapter and are having a good day.