chapter 2

Hey guys it's me again thanks for all the reviews here is the second chapter hope you all enjoy

______________________________________________________________________________Sanskar had the left the Maheshwari house and was driving in his car. The night was dark but he could see the shimmering stars. How he wished he was one of those shimmering stars high above watching below not having a single care in the world but he knew it couldn't be.Sanskar knew where he wanted to go for the first time in forever it was his favorite place. A place where where you could see the whole of Kolkata.

Sanskar had finally reached the place it still was has beautiful as he remembered. The trees were slightly curved so that the made a little arch while the moonlight reflected off of the trees and pointed it to one place the middle. The middle had a bench only for two people it was a tiny bench and was the first time he had brought Kavita on a date.

Although something caught his eye their was a person sitting in the middle. As he got closer Sanskar thought she looked familiar. As he took one more step she suddenly turned around and they both shared eye-lock.

At first he was shocked this was Ragini but not she wasn't wearing a saree infact she was wearing a salwar kurta. He remembered the first time he had seen her she was wearing this exact before all the drama, the lies and the conspiracy's started.

After getting out of his shock Sanskar said "hi".Ragini turned around and just went back to looking at the city like nothing had happened. Sanskar thought that "this is weird Ragini isn't usually like this" but he then went to the bench and sat beside her.

After a few minutes of both of them looking at the city Ragini finally said something "you know what's funny"

Sanskar being curious said "what?"

Ragini:"Both of us lost our love to the person we hated".

After thinking a while Sanskar said "i never loved Swara".

Ragini smiles and says "I never said anything about Swara, besides i could see it in your eyes that pain at the wedding smiling but being crying on the inside, see i know what that pain feels like but I've decided to let go."

Sanskar chuckles and says "you know whats funny what are the chances of me and you meeting on the same spot at the dead of night."

Ragini: "Sometimes I wish that i could've meet you earlier i feel like we would've been great friends."

Sanskar then takes his hand out of his pocket and says "Hey i'm Sanskar Maheshwari whats your name."

Ragini then shakes his hand and says i'm "Ragini Mahesw-, Ragini Gadodia nice to meet you Sanskar Maheswari."

Then they both turn around and talk, they don't talk about any plots or conspiracies they just talk like friends like they used to.

Ragini says "Hey Sanskar do you feel cold"

Sanskar says "No i don't do you?"

Shyly Ragini says "yes."

Sanskar then gives Ragini his jacket.

Ragini gets surprised and asks " you gave me your jacket but won't you feel the cold now."

Sanskar chuckles and says "it's okay i don't feel the cold that much i'm warm-blooded"

Ragini laughs and "thanks"

Sanskar then smiles and says "Remember Ragini no sorry or thank you's in friendship."

___________________________________________________________________________So that was my second chapter in my story hoped you all enjoyed and 3rd chapter should be coming up pretty soonHave a good day everyone