Chapter 13

Hey guys and gals i'm back again with chapter 13 hope you enjoy it

______________________________________________________________________________Sanskar quickly went to his car he didn't how long that excuse was going to hold up but he hoped it would hold up enough before Swara could do something to Ragini that she would 

regret. He quickly reached the badi and ran inside it.

He knocked very hard and quickly and Sharmista was the one to open it. He quickly ran inside where he saw Swara crying on Ragini's shoulder. " What the hell is happening here." Sanskar said.

Swara then raised her head and said " You and Lakshya yo - you molested me." then started sobbing then Sanskar got a tight slap from Sharmista. Sanskar was honestly shocked by this and his whole cheek had become red.

Sanskar tried to say something but couldn't he was honestly to shocked to speak. Sharmista then in her loudest voice possible " SANSKAR LEAVE BEFORE I MAKE YOU LEAVE!"

"Ragini at least you believe me right I I would never do something like this you know me." Sanskar said.

All Sanskar got was a disgusted look from Ragini and that was what hurt him the most. Not the lying the slap or anything else but getting that look from a person you love breaks your heart and Sanskar knew this all to well.

So he left knowing that arguing to either one of them would make him look more guilty in front of them. He quickly got in his car and left wondering how could Swara even do this was this's she was the one that thought him to do be good to do good now she's following the exact opposite of her advice.

He sighed thinking "f**k you destiny." As he got to the Maheshwari he saw a group of reporters and hoped it wasn't what he thought of. As he got closer he could them the most common words he could hear was molest, abuse Lakshya and Sanskar.

Then one reporter noticed him then all the others they made a huge circle around him questioning from all sides. Sanskar was overwhelmed by this and so he ran inside as quickly as he could to the Maheshwari mansion.

Inside he saw everyone just sitting in one place with tears in there eyes their reputation that took years and years to build snatched away in seconds and for what. Then everyone started staring at him he could see them with their watery eyes.

It honestly hurt Sanskar but then Sujatha was the first one blabbing about curses and whatnot but Sanskar couldn't careless. He went to his room silently and cried in his pillow for the first time in a very long time.

While in the Badi Swara was enjoying this second by second, all the reporters and all the fame right at her footsteps. All she had to do was pretend to be molested and who would know anyone would believe a girl over 2 boys.

Swara thought " I'm sorry Sanskar what could I do if I can't have you no one can not even your boyfriend he must've left by know." Swara deep down inside was smiling her plan had worked and no one suspected not even her foolish sister Ragini.

Just then Swara heard footsteps coming towards her room so she got her fake tears on and her sad depressed face ready to go. As the person came into view Swara saw it was Ragini she quickly started looking down.

Ragini then said "Swara I know it's been a tough day for all of us especially for you but you have to eat."

"Ok." Swara said

"Good" Ragini replied.

"Ragini can i be left alone for a little while" Swara said.

"Okay Swara whatever you need" Ragini said.

Sanskar had woken up covered in sweat he had a nightmare he then went to his closet and put on some new clothes. He was going to go back to bed but his phone started ringing he checked his phone and it was Ragini ringing it.

"Huh Ragini ringing at 3 in the morning" Sanskar thought.

As he picked up the phone thinking he would be bombarded with threats or hurtful words "better to go through now then later." Sanskar thought.

Then Ragini said " Sanskar I don't have much time we need to make a plan for Swara to confess the truth."

" Wait what but didn't you look at me with disgust."

"Sanskar it was acting I had to do in front of Swara so that it was real and I could get her to trust me."

"Wait so you don't hate me."

"No you idiot Sanskar I don't and besides I know you could never do something like that."

" Oh thank god" Sanskar thought.

"Anyways Sanskar I don't have a lot of time we need to make the plan now."

"Okay Ragini lets do it."

After they were done making there plan Ragini was about to end the call when Sanskar said " wait wait the slap that your mother gave me it was acting right."

"Uhh no Sanskar that was real only me and you know Swara's true face remember involving more people more risk."

" Ok i get you Ragini and besides that slap was to hard to be fake."

"Ok then bye Sanskar."

"Wait wait."

"What now Sanskar."

" I love you Ragini" as soon as Ragini heard that she was blushing very hard.

" I love you to Sanskar" after that she ended the call and Sanskar slept peacefully the rest of the night thinking "maybe destiny doesn't f**k up his life ."

___________________________________________________________________________

That was chapter 13 I made this chapter longer then usually because I know I haven't been updating frequently forgive for that. Anyways in the next couple chapters you might see some intensive family drama all in the good time and maybe just maybe a first date between Ragsan.

Other then that I hoped you liked this chapter and are having a good day :)