Chapter 12

Hello guys it's me again and today I have brought you chapter 12 hope you all enjoy

______________________________________________________________________________Sharmista was happy, Ragini had finally found someone instead of Lakshya. She was especially happy since it was Sanskar.

Swara was not happy far from, "who knows what would've happened with Ragini and Sanskar alone" Swara thought. Just then Lakshya came in and he locked the door, Swara knew what he wanted. Lakshya then came closer and closer to her until they were only a few millimeters apart.

Lakshya was going in for the kiss when Swara yelled "Stop!" Lakshya was taken back by this and moved a few steps back. "Swara what happened" Lakshya said."Lakshya, I want a divorce" Swara said.

Lakshya was shocked by this "everything was going great then out of the blue Swara wants a divorce what's going on" he thought.

"Swara your joking right." Lakshya was hoping that would be the case.

"No Lakshya i'm not i don't feel like us i working out" Swara said

"Swara what happened is there anything I did." Lakshya was hoping that this matter could be resolved now.

"No Lakshya it's me and my decision is finally you'll be getting the divorce papers in a couple of days." Then Swara went to her wardrobe and started putting all her clothes in her suitcase while Lakshya was on the ground pleading with her to stay.

Once she was down she went out of her room and to the door. With Lakshya still behind her and still pleading. Once she came down everyone in the Maheshwari was looking at her they all thought that she was going somewhere with Lakshya but that changed very soon.

They saw Lakshya pleading with Swara not to leave they were all confused so Durga Prasad said "Swara, Lakshya what is happening."

" I'm getting a divorce from Lakshya" Swara said coldly. Everyone was taken back at this why in the world Swara all of a sudden get a divorce from Lakshya they all though.

" Swara whats wrong why do you want a divorce" Annapurna asked.

"Lakshya and me aren't working out that's it and before you say we can solve the problem we can't because there is nothing left to fix" then Swara went straight to door and left. Everyone was left dumbfounded.

Few hours later Sanskar comes in through the door with boxes of sweets and yells " Hello everyone I have great news!" but he finds everyone sitting on the couch quiet. With the exception of Lakshya who is crying. Sanskar's smile quickly fades "what the hell happened why is Lakshya crying" Sanskar thinks.

Sanskar immediately goes to Lakshya and asks him " Lakshya why are you crying, what happened."

" Swa Swa Swara say she wants a divorce and I can't live with out her." Lakshya replied in between sobs.

This was it for Sanskar it he went to his room and called Swara, she picked up after 2 rings.

"Hello Sanskar you called me because you got my little present right."

"That was your present my brother Lakshya is broken to pieces while you talk to me about presents."

"Well what else should I do anyways this was necessary to make me your wife."

"Swara what the hell is wrong with you I told you I don't love you anymore and I never can and besides I love someone else" that last part slipped out of Sanskar's mouth.

"No! Mr.Sanskar you can't love someone else your mine and your only mine."

Sanskar had to do something quick he knew Swara would eventually fit the pieces together and find out who he loves.

"Wait a second Mr.Sanskar I know who you like my sister Ragini you've been spending more time with her than anyone lately but she's just a obstacle in our love i'll make sure that she gets what she needs so that we can finally be one."

Sanskar knew he didn't have enough time he had to say something to make Swara confused-and give him time to get to Ragini he then got this brilliant idea.

"Swara I don't love Ragini."

"You don't Sanskar I was worried there for a moment so that means you love me right." Swara said excitedly.

"No Swara I don't love you or Ragini I I am gay" never in his life Sanskar thought he would be saying those 3 words but he hoped it would give him enough time to get to Ragini before Swara could.

On the other hand Swara was shocked by this but then she heard the call cut, she wasn't focused on that she was thinking " Sanskar gay well i'll just need to find his boyfriend then me and him can finally be married." While also thinking how to make her divorce story conceivable to her family especially her sister.

Then Swara said " driver make it fast to the Badi I have a lot of unpacking to do."____________________________________________________________________________So that was chapter 12, I'm thinking of handing some other concepts into this story like homo sexuality since we don't see a lot of that in Indian TV shows. Now don't worry I'm not going to add sex scenes or something like that but I'm thinking of making one family member come out of the closet (NOT Sanskar, Ragini, Swara or Lakshya or any elderly people on the show).

Reason i'm doing this is because I want people to know being gay or a lesbian is nothing bad and people don't need to hat on them. Anyways I would love to know your guys opinions so comment down below what you guys think.

And as always i hoped you liked this chapter and are having a nice day