Chapter 15

Hello it's me and I have chapter 15 hope you all enjoy

______________________________________________________________________________

Ragini in the dead of the night was ti-pie toeing away from her house. She was hoping that Swara had fallen asleep. She was just at the front door when suddenly the lights opened, she prayed it was her maa or a baba but then she heard that voice.

"Ragini it's the middle of the night what are you doing." Swara said in her venomous voice.

"Uhh nothing I was just getting water." Ragini faked a fake smile while she said her lie.

"Ohh I thought you were you going to meet Sanskar that's just around the corner waiting for you so you both can make a plan to expose me silly me." Swara's mouth had grown larger. At first it seemed much somewhat normal then second by second it grew larger and larger.

Ragini could see the fangs protruding from her mouth, Ragini wanted to run but she couldn't she was stuck as Swara came closer and closer saying "silly me."

Unexpectedly Ragini woke up covered in sweat with the words "silly me" still echoing in her head. She looked through her window the sun was rising. She could see all sorts of colors as the bright yellow sun pushed the darkness away she thought "am I the sun or the darkness."

Ragini had become so mesmerized in the beauty of the sun she didn't realize when her phone starting ringing. She just made the ringing a background noise but after a few seconds Ragini snapped out of her trance and picked it up.

"Hello Ragini it's me Sanskar look i'm calling from a payphone unblock my number very quickly because we need to launch are plan very quickly ."

"Ok Sans-" Ragini was about to finish her sentence when she saw Swara standing beside the door smiling. Ragini knew that smile she knew something was about to happen.

"Ragini it's six in the morning who are you talking to I hope it's not Sanskar."

"No no Swara this stupid guy got the wrong number and he's calling from America." Sanskar had gotten the message of Ragini and Swara's conversation he quickly hung up the phone.

"See Swara he even hung up the phone it wasn't Sanskar even if it was I would never talk to him because of what he's done to you I can never forgive him."

"Ok Ragini I believe you, anyways I was here so early in the morning because the lawyers are coming today at 9 so you should get the house ready."

"Lawyers? Lawyers for what Swara."

"Oh Ragini haven't you heard i'm taking Sanskar and Lakshya to court for sexual abuse and there parents for physical abuse." Then as quickly as Swara had came she left leaving Ragini in a state of being bewildered.

Over in Sanskar's room he had gotten everything ready for the plan to expose Swara the last part was to tell Ragini what was going to happen but that damn Swara stepped in. Sanskar knew he had one more day tops before he would have to continue with the plan even if Ragini knew about it or not.

He then looked outside his window there were only 2 reporters there "thank god" Sanskar thought. He could now easily sneak out before more reporters would come.

He quickly sneaked out of the MM and jogged 4 km to a forest. He waited their 30 minutes before he saw a man with a blue jacket come. Once he had come closer Sanskar said "You know the plan right."

"Yep" the man said.

"Ok so tomorrow do exactly as I told and remember keep your phone mic on at all times tomorrow."

"Yes sir uhh I mean Sanskar."

"Ok good just don't do that tomorrow" Sanskar said.

"Now go from here and make sure no one sees you" Sanskar said with his head looking down. Then the man quickly went into the forest while Sanskar went the other way.

___________________________________________________________________________Ok I know this is short but I promise next chapter is going to be longer. Anyways the plan 

will be completed next chapter or next next chapter depending what i'm feeling.

Other wise I hoped you liked this chapter and are having a good day.