Chapter 5

Hello friends it is me and this the the 5th chapter in this story one special part about this story is that you will see some hints of Swara turning evil other then that you just have to read the story to find out more. So hope you enjoy this chapter.

_____________________________________________________________The sun was at it's peek, it was 1:30 and the whole Gadodia family was waiting for 

Sanskar,Swara and Lakshya to arrive.Finally Sharmista sees a a trio of people entering the badi 

she realizes it's them.

Before Sanskar can knock on the door Sharmista opens it. She quickly invites all of them inside she gives Swara a big hug while she blesses Lakshya and Sanskar. Sanskar quickly notices something the aroma of the house is pleasant.

Sharmista is what brought Sanskar out of his thoughts "Uh Sanskar i think Ragini has your jacket why don't you go to her room."

"Oh, okay thanks" Sanskar gets up and walks towards the hallway. There are only three rooms so it doesn't take him that long to find Ragini's room. He knocks on the door and a hears a voice "who is it."

Now normally Sanskar would just say "it's Sanskar" but he was feeling a little pranky and decided to prank Ragini.

Sanskar makes his best Lakshya voice and says "it's me Lakshya i uh want to talk to you."

"What is there to talk about your a worthless piece of sh!t."

Sanskar got taken back by this but he did agree somewhat.

Sanskar then says in his Lakshya voice "your right i am a piece of sh!t but I think my brother likes you." Sanskar cracked up on the last part and hoped Ragini didn't notice.

Ragini did notice and thought to herself "oh your pranking me Sanskar Maheswari it's on."

"Well if your brother does like me that much I suppose I can give him a chance" Ragini is trying really hard not to laugh.

Sanskar still doing Lakshya's voice says "Also if you two do decide to date can you stop calling me a piece of sh!t."

Sanskar was trying so hard not to laugh he was almost in tears but he somehow managed to say "I think the first one sounds good."

Then both Ragini and Sanskar hear Sharmista saying "Sanskar, Ragini what it taking so long lunch is ready come quick."

Sanskar knew his prank was over and starts laughing really hard he then trips, the door opens and he falls on Ragini. They make eye contact for a few seconds but then they both start laughing again. Sanskar gets up but is still laughing but not as hard as before he helps Ragini up and says "sorry" but that was too good.

He then looks at her face she laughing lightly but her cheeks are red. Ragini stops laughing and says "lets go before they yell at us again."

As they were leaving Ragini says "Sanskar don't forget your jacket again here." Ragini gives him his jacket with his wallet and they all sit down to eat. 2 minutes later Sanskar sends Ragini a text

saying "piece of Sh!t."

Ragini while eating her food she opens up her messages and sees the text she tries so hard not to laugh you can see tears in her eyes from trying to hold all that laughter in.

"Ragini are you okay their's tears in your eyes." Ragini opens her mouth to say a word but ends up laughing instead which in turn makes Sanskar laugh. After two minutes of non-stop laughing Swara, Lakshya and Sharmista have a very weird look on there face.

Swara asks "what was all that about."

Both Ragini and Sanskar reply "nothing." they both chuckle and start eating there food.

Seeing this makes Swara jealous this was a new feeling to Swara but she quickly just focused on eating her food.____________________________________________________________________________ So that was chapter 5 I really wanted to have some funny and lighter moments between Ragsan so I thought of this prank scene and also in the upcoming chapters so will see a evil side of Swara but also some very nice Ragsan moments. I hope you enjoyed chapter 5 and chapter 6 coming very shortly. Until then hope your having a nice day