Chapter 6

Hello Friends it a me and today i have brought you chapter 6 hope you enjoy it.

______________________________________________________________________________The lunch had ended, and it was time to go Sanskar almost didn't want to go but he knew he had already delayed his work enough and it was time to go. He told everyone "goodbye" and 

left. Lakshya also left with Sanskar.

It was only Ragini and Swara left. "Ragini, seriously tell me what were you and Sanskar laughing about" Swara asked.

"Umm Swara i don't think you want to know" Ragini was chuckling.

"Please Ragini I really want to know pretty please" Swara made a puppy which even Ragini couldn't no to.

"Okay fine but promise me you won't get mad."

"Okay fine i pinky promise i won't get mad" Swara and Ragini both interlock there pinkes.

"So i may have called Lakshya a piece Sh!t." Ragini was hopping that Swara wouldn't get to angry. To her surprise Swara actually started laughing.

"You know sometimes i even say that to myself makes me wonder why i even married him." That last statement didn't feel right to Ragini it felt weird but she just laughed it off like a joke.

Then they both started talking about other things, out if nowhere Swara asks Ragini a weird question.

"Ragini if I hadn't married Lakshya and had married someone else would you have married him."

Ragini was taken a bit by this question and didn't know how to answer.

"Swara why are you asking me this?" Ragini's face expression had gone from a smile to a serious look.

Swara was about to answer but then her phone ringed it was Lakshya.

"Jannu i'm comming to the badi to pick you up okay be ready" even Ragini could hear the enthusiasm in his voice.

All Swara could say was "OK" it was like she was just saying it for the sake of it. Ragini didn't want to delve on this topic. After that they both didn't know what to talk about so they both just looked around being quiet.

Finally what felt like a eternity Lakshya finally came and picked up Swara. Ragini didn't what had gotten into Swara but she relieved to be out of that awkward situation . Ultimately what Ragini was hoping was that Swara was joking around and that this was a joke gone to far.

It was the dead of night and Sanskar was in car going back home. He couldn't focus on his work today all he could think about was Ragini her smile the way she laughed her red cheeks. Sanskar didn't even know what was Happening to him but then a small little voice in his said "are you starting to like her."

Sanskar just ignored that voice and focused on driving, he finally came to the Maheshwari Mansion. As soon as he stepped out of the car he could feel it. It was really cold he quickly got all his stuff and went inside the mansion.

Everyone was asleep so he went to the kitchen to get some water before he went to bed. As he got near the kitchen he saw the kitchen light was home which was weird he thought "everyone would be sleeping by now."

As he stepped inside the kitchen he saw Swara was also filling up water.

"Hey, Swara" Sanskar said.

"Hi Sanskar when did you come."

"Just right now," Sanskar was really in no mood for small talk right now so he wanted this to be over as fast as it could.

"Here give me your jug i'll fill some water in it" Swara was talking more sweetly.

"Whats gotten into Swara why is she acting like this" Sanskar thought but he just politely said "no."

Swara then came closer to him too close for Sanskar's liking.

"Uhh Swara what are you doing" Sanskar said.

"Shush" Swara put her finger on his lips while her other hand was on his neck and was going down slowly.

Now the old Sanskar would've done anything for this moment but know everything was changed she was married to his brother Lakshya and was she was doing was making him sick.

Sanskar immediately moved back and said "What the hell Swara, we can't do this your married."

"Sanskar i don't care If i'm married or not all I want is you and besides all those times with me and you in room together alone you've thought about it before haven't you" Swara was now smiling.

Sanskar was honestly shocked to the core never even in his dreams he thought Swara would do something like this. What happened to that pure girl that he once that was an angel, a part of him wanted to be a dream. A sick twisted fantasy that his brain had cooked up but deep inside he knew this was real life.

"Swara! enough let go of me before your dignity and my dignity gets ruined" Sanskar never thought he would yell at Swara.

Swara immediately let him go and Sanskar quickly went upstairs. Swara then right then and there made a promise to her self that she would make "Sanskar Maheswari her husband."___________________________________________________________________________So That was chapter 6.So in this story I'm making Swara become obsessed with Sanskar just how Ragini was with Lakshya in the show.I feel like I want to explore a more dark Swara because we haven't seen really anything like that on the show. Now for the Ragsan fans I have a special treat for you guys in the next couple of chapters after this so make sure read to find out what happens.Other then that i hope you liked this chapter and have a nice day.