Chapter 3

Hey friends thanks for all the wonderful reviews and without further ado here is chapter 3

______________________________________________________________________________The chilly air had woken Sanskar up at first he was surprised since normally he would be sleeping in a warm cozy bed. As his eyes adjusted to the morning light he saw that he Ragini had 

fell asleep on the bench. Ragini was sleeping on his shoulders with her arm around him, Sanskar saw this as awkward but he didn't want to wake Ragini up.

As Sanskar was about to move, Ragini suddenly opened her eyes. At first she didn't know what was going on but then after a few seconds she quickly got up and turned around. Sanskar also quickly got up and said "Ragini I think it's uh time to go."

Ragini then remembers she told no one where she was going they all must be worried. Ragini quickly opens up her phone and sees 21 missed calls from her dad. She quickly turns around and tells Sanskar "please lets go i don't want them to call the cops or do something drastic."

Both ragini and Sanskar quickly went to Sanskar car. Sanskar quickly started up the car and sped. As Sanskar was driving he could see Ragini's cheeks were still red. Also he could still see she was wearing his jacket.

Around the halfway of there journey they get into this huge jam. Ragini then looks at her phone and sees it's almost lunch then suddenly her phone dies. Sanskar seeing this laughs

Ragini then asks "whats so funny"

Sanskar then replies "your phone just died at the moment your needed it most."

Ragini then makes a angry face and Sanskar then focuses on driving.

After 1 more hour of driving they finally reach Ragini's house. As soon as they step into the Badi 

Ragini's DadiMa and her parents come out.

Sharmista then asks "Ragini where were you, we were trying to contact you all night we were just about to go to the police station."

Ragini was about to answer but then Sanskar chimes in and says "Ragini was with me."

Everyone then gets this weird face

Sanskar realizing how weird that must've sounded he says "uhh i mean she was walking alone in the night and i realized it's not safe so i took her to my house since everyone sleeps my house late."

"But beta why didn't you call me in the morning" Sharmista said

Ragini says "I was helping out Swara with the dishes because she doesn't know how to make anything."

"Accha koi baath nahi chalo lunch kar thai hai" Sharmista said

"Sanskar beta you also come" Sharmista said in a loving tone.

Sanskar:"No aunty it's okay i don't feel hungry right now maybe next time."

Sharmista chuckles "OK Sanskar, but remember next time its mummy ji not aunty."

Sanskar:"OK bye mummy ji."

Sanskar leaves while Ragini, DadiMa and her parents go inside to have lunch. While sitting down 

Sharmista notices something "Ragini whose jacket is that."

"Oh it's Sanskar, I must've forgot to give it i'll go right now."

"Ragini beta give it to him tomorrow he must've left by now" DadiMa says.

Ragini nods her heads and eats her lunch.

Later that night

"Sharmista i don't think Ragini is telling the truth their something fishy going on." Shekhar says

Sharmista just smiles and says "don't think about to much and try to get some sleep."

Flashback

Sharmista picks up her phone and calls Swara. Swara picks up and Sharmista says "Swara is Ragini in with you shes not picking up my calls."

"No neither is Sanskar the whole family is worried for him." Swara says

Sharmista then smiles "okay Swara" then both of them talk about other things.

After a while Sharmista says "goodbye" to Swara and hangs up. Knowing that Ragini is safe and sound.___________________________________________________________________________
So that was chapter 3, i will try to down some parts with Swara, Lakshya and some other family members next chapter. Also excuse me for my Hindi writing i can speak and understand but can't write so if they are any grammar mistakes just pm and i will fix them.