Chapter18

Hello guys back here with chapter 18

______________________________________________________________________________

"Wha - what" that was all Swara could muster. The police women held tightly Swara's hand while she could see her whole family right in front of her. Swara thought this was a dream and that she would wake up any second but she soon realized that this was no dream.

"Ms.Swara Gadodia you are under arrest for false accusations and conspiracy for murder." Swara was shocked and started sobbing she broke down and fell to the ground. "Maa, Baba don't send me to jail please don't." Swara said.

Sharmista then broke down and said "why Swara why would you do this we thought you were better but WHY SWARA WHY!." Sharmista yelled. Swara had no answer for this but she also that everyone already knew the answer.

As the police women started picking up Swara Shekhar was going in for a slap but Sanskar saw this and stopped it immediately. "No, uncle by hitting Swara nothing will change it will just make matters more worse I brought the police here to catch Swara not get her hit."

Shekhar pulled his hand away and backed away even Sanskar could see Shekhar had tears in his eyes. Then the police man said "Is there anything else someone would like to say otherwise Ms. Swara is spending her days in a jail cell until a court's date can be set."

"Wait, Sanskar before I leave, I want to know how did you catch me" Swara asked.

"Does it matter Swara," Sanskar said.

"It matters to me think of it as doing me a favor before I never see you again " Swara replied.

Sanskar chuckled when Swara said favor and he replied with "Swara after everything you've done the last I want to give you is a favor, police take her away."

The police took her away but Swara could be still heard sobbing until the police cars had long gone. After that Sanskar and Vijay had left Ragini, Sharmista and Shekhar were the only people left.

They were still standing in the same spot until Ragini went to her room and then so did the others.

Next day

"No bhai this can't be true." Lakshya said. Sanskar had told everyone the whole Swara incident. At first they didn't believe him but after he showed the recording everyone was shocked to the core.

"So where is Swara know" Parineeta asked.

"Swara is in a jail cell the court date hasn't been decided yet but it will be soon."

"Enough about this talk I don't want anymore negativity in my house let's just serve breakfast" Sujatha said.

Everyone agreed with her and they were about to go with her when Sanskar said something.

"One second I also want to tell you all something I'm not going to be living in this house anymore." Everyone was shocked to hear this especially Durga Prasad.

"but why beta" DP said.

"After all that's happened I don't think me living here is the best choice and I come home late so it disturbs everyone so I think me living alone would be better."

"Ok let me think about this talk to me in a few days." Durga prasad said as he was heading to the dining table.

Sanskar then very calmly said "Sorry bade papa but this isn't your decision to make it's mine and I've already made it."

DP was surprised by this Sanskar never made a huge decision like this without his consent.

'Sanskar beta your decision will affect the whole family."

"How so." Sanskar said.

Durga Prasad was left speechless he didn't know that Sanskar would question him so in a surrendered voice DP said "okay fine Sanskar you can leave now lets go eat."

___________________________________________________________________________SO that was chapter 18

really sorry guys this week was really hectic for me and that's why I updated so late but next week will probably be a chill week. SO I'll update faster.

Anyways new characters will introduced next chapter for the new track and Swara won't be seen that much in this track.Otherwise I hoped you liked this chapter and are having a nice day