Chapter 17

Hey guy's it;s me and i'm back with late chapter 17 sorry :D

______________________________________________________________________________

BANG! The thunder had struck again it had now woken up Ragini who was fast asleep. Ragini still hazy from waking up checks her phone but the white light blinds her. "Ugh" Ragini thinks but after a few seconds are eyes adjust to the bright white light.

She looks at her phone it's 10:27 P.M. Ragini then looks outside her window it's pitch black with flashes of blue from the thunder. She then hears a loud knock, at first she thought it was her imagination probably from the sounds that the thunder is making.

Then BANG! BANG! Ragini hears the knock and knows its not her imagination. She quickly gets out of bed to check the door. She walks down the hallway only to find her ma and pa there in front of the door.

She gets closer and sees a man in his early twenties he's wearing a blue jacket and is wet from all the rain. Ragini hears the man say something it's not that loud but she can make out the words.

"Hello, sorry to be at your house so late but my car broke down in this weather and my phone is wet from all the rain can I stay at your house for the night if you want I can pay you money."

After a few seconds of thinking Shekhar lets the man inside and closes the door. Shekhar always had a good prediction of what a person is like and his gut feeling was telling him there is nothing to be scared about him.

As he comes in Ragini feels someone behind her she turns around and sees Swara behind her in her night gown. "Ragini who is this" Swara asks.

"Even I don't" Ragini replies back.

Ragini then turns around and sees Sharmista going into the kitchen while Shekhar sits down with the man. Ragini and Swara also go over to the couch and sit down.

The man is the first one to speak "I cannot tell you how grateful I am by the way my name is Vijay."

Then everyone introduces themselves and they all talk. Before they know it it's 11:30 and they decide to go to bed.

Sharmista shows Vijay to the guest room and then she leaves as well. Swara had noticed something weird about Vijay. Whenever anyone in the family would ask him about a girlfriend or a wife he would just change the topic.

So 1 hour later when everyone was sleeping Swara sneaked out of her room and went to Vijay's. She could hear through the door that he was talking to someone so she put her ear to the door.

"Baby I really miss you but I can't come right now the thunder storm is really bad." Swara thought Vijay was talking to his wife or his girlfriend.

As the conversation was going back and forth Swara got bored of it and was about to leave when she heard something that boiled her up.

"Okay bye Sanskar Maheswari I promise i'll come tomorrow and we can do some fun stuff."

Swara quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and went straight to Vijay's room opened the door and was about to stab him when someone grabbed her shoulder.

She turned around and saw it was the police behind them was her whole family in tears. Especially her ma. Ms.Swara you are under arrest the police woman said and those words echoed through the whole house.

___________________________________________________________________________

Well that was chapter 17,

Sorry guys for updating late I was having writer;s block . Anyways epilogue to this will be seen next chapter and also new Track starting Chapter 18 so excited. (I know I said this a thousand times)

Otherwise I hoped you liked this chapter and are having a good day