Chapter 19

hello back again with chapter 19 hope you all like it

______________________________________________________________________________

The time had finally come Sanskar was ready now, his whole live he had lived there and he was going he was excited. Other people were not so enthusiastic as him especially his mom and bade papa.

"Sanskar there is absolutely no reason for you to be doing this you can still stop this now." DP said.

"There is a reason my whole life I have lived here under the eyes of everyone and honestly I just want some privacy and no dramas like seriously everyday there some drama going on."

DP was a about to reply to Sanskar but then Sanskar said "and not to mention your guards suck I mean seriously you think with all that money you would buy some decent guards but noo anyone can get into anyone's room without anyone noticing."

That shut DP for good, after a while all of Sanksar belongings were in his car when he saw his mom crying.

"Mom it's okay it's not like i'm going away forever and besides i'll come visit."

"Sanskar why are you doing this we can all stay here you don't need to leave." Sujtha said.

"Mom for my sanity I need to leave this place I can't handle anymore drama maybe you can but I can't."

With that Sanskar hugged his mom got in his car and left not even looking back once. After 1 hour he finally got to his new pent house. It was in the downtown of Kolkata where his office was really near.

He had bought this a long time ago for Kavita and him but after she had died he had forgotten about it until now. "A fresh start" Sanskar said out loud.

For right now he had only moved a bed into his room and some kitchen supplies the rest he would worry about later.

Meanwhile

Ragini was feeling depressed more then usual after Swara had been taken to jail everyone had just been working. Her dad would stay at his office till late hours and wouldn be home only for 3 to 4 hours.

While her mom just decided to go visit her sister with her mom and her dadi shifted to the other house. Sometimes she could see her sad face at night looking through the window maybe hoping something good would happen

Couple of days after Swara had been arrested a letter had come for her trial it was in 3 days and until that time Swara would stay in a police jail. No one including her had visited Swara it was to much for everyone.

No one thought an angel like Swara would turn out to be such a demon. Just then she heard a knock on her door. It was 10:00 p.m who would be knocking on her door at this time she thought.

She went to the door and opened it she saw Sanskar there. She hadn't talked to Sanskar since the incident she was shocked.

"Sanskar what are you doing here."

"Look Ragini I want to talk to you."

"What do you want to talk to me about."

Sanskar then sweeps in and kisses her, for a moment everything thing and everyone seem to stop it's just both of them.

Ragini is about to say something when Sanskar puts his finger on her lips "shh" come with me. Both Ragini and Sanskar get in Sanskar's car.

"Sanskar where are we going."

"Ragini we're going to our place."

Ragini was confused by this "what do you mean our place."

"Ragini just wait and see."

The whole car ride Sanskar had Ragini close her eyes while he was driving, even when they got off he was still making her close her eyes.

Once they were finally at his apartment he then told her to open her eyes.

Once Ragini opened her eyes they went to the window the big windows where the moon shone through on the wooden floor.

"What is this Sanskar."

"Our place, I know it's a bit empty right now but I'll get the furniture tomor-." Before Sanskar could finish his sentence Ragini put her finger on his mouth and said "shh its' perfect."

Ragini then took off her finger and kissed him they both knew what they wanted so they both gave it to each other.

That night the moon shone more brighter then anything.___________________________________________________________________________

That was chapter 19, sorry for updating like almost 2 weeks after hectic week anyways.

I added a steamy between ragsan because it was well deserved for all of that have read my story from chapter 1.

Swara won't really be seen to much in this track but I have really excited plans for her next track.

Otherwise thanks for reading and I hope you are having a nice day.