Chapter 18

Theon opened the door to Sansa's room. She stood there in an extravagant white dress.

"I've come here to escort you to the Godswood, my lady." Theon said.

Sansa just looked at him for a moment. "If you please take my arm, my lady." Theon tried again.

"No." Sansa replied.

"Lord Ramsay said I am to take your arm."

"I'm not touching you." Sansa spat.

"Please." Theon tried, "He'll punish me."

"You think I care what he does to you?" Sansa then walked briskly out of the room.

Lanterns lit up the stormy winter night. Theon walked with Sansa down the aisle, but he did not dare touch her. They slowly made it to where everyone waited for the bride.

"Who comes before the old gods this night?" Roose asked.

"Sansa of the house Stark comes here to be wed. A woman born, true born and noble. She comes to beg the blessing of the gods. Who comes to claim her?" Theon responded.

Ramsay took steps closer, "Ramsay of house Bolton. Heir to the Dreadfort and Winterfell."

"Who gives her?"

Theon hesitated, "Theon of house Greyjoy. Who was her father's ward." He felt like he wasn't supposed to be saying this. 

"Lady Sansa, do you take this man?" Roose asked.

Sansa hesitated as well, "I take this man."

Ramsay face grew into a snarled grin.

-

Theon opened the door for Sansa. Ramsay trailed behind.

"Are you pleased, my lady?" Ramsay asked. Sansa nodded slightly.

"Good I want you to be happy." Ramsay paced over to the other side of the room. "My father said you were still a virgin."

"Uh, yes." Sansa let out.

"Why?" Ramsay asked. "Why are you still a virgin? Afraid of dwarves?" Ramsay chuckled.

"Lord Tyrion was kind. He was gentle. He never touched me."

"You aren't lying to me?"

"No my lord." Sansa said.

"Lying to your husband on your wedding night, that would be a bad way to start a marriage." Ramsay reached up to her face. Theon knew what was going to happen.

"We're man and wife. We should be honest with each other. Don't you think?" Ramsay added.

"Yes." Sansa replied. Ramsay moved forward and pecked her on the lips.

"Good." Ramsay grinned, "Take off your clothes."

Sansa shot a look right at Theon. He hated all of this, but he started to leave the room. There was nothing he could do.

"Oh, no, no, no." Ramsay shook his head, "You stay here Reek. You watch."

Theon hesitated. He meet eyes with a petrified Sansa. He wished he could help.

Ramsay turned to Sansa, "Do I need to ask a second time? I hate asking a second time."

Sansa slowly walked to the bed. She stood there and started to undress herself. Theon shut the door behind him. Theon's eyes traveled to the ground.

"Reek, I told you to watch." Ramsay commanded.

Theon forced himself to look up. He shook as his eyes started to well up.

"You have known Sansa since she was a girl. Now watch her become a woman." Ramsay said slyly.

Ramsay ripped Sansa's clothes open. He pushed her over onto the bed. Theon shook as Ramsay started to push into her. Sansa started to cry out. Flashes of Ramsay pushing into Tara went through Theon's mind. It made him shake and cry. All he could think was that it was happening again, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.