Prologue

Her Point of View

I'm in love with him as far as I can remember. He was my inspiration in everything. Yet he doesn't look at me even a glance.

Then suddenly we got arranged together even though it is against in his will, and I don't want to say yes because I don't want him to ruin his happiness but something came up that made me to agree in the proposal. Also, I need to save him from his toxic relationship.

I still remember his promise when we're still young. He said that he will marry me and we will have a lot of children. He also said that I'm the only one for him but what happened? Why did he forget his promise? Why he chose a different girl? Why he loved a girl other than me?

I want to take away him from her because in their relationship, the one who's only in love is my man. My supposed to be man but he forget his promise to me.

What will happen now that we are engaged? Can he develop a feelings for me? Will he remember his promise? Or he will continue his love for his lover? Will he realize that I love him so much and will love me back too?

--------------------------------------------

PAALALA:

WALANG HIMALA!! CHAROT HAHAHAHA

WALA PO AKONG PINAGGAYAHAN NITO,
SARILI KO PONG VERSION ITO.
BIGLA NALANG LUMITAW SA UTAK KO.
KAYA WAG KAYO MAGALIT KUNG MAY KAGAYA MAN ITO

MGA PANGALAN NG TAO
MGA PANGALAN NG HAYOP
MGA PANGALAN NG LUGAR
MGA PANGALAN NG MGA PAGKAIN
AT KUNG ANO PAYAN!

CHAR WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA