💠THREE💠

EDITED NOVEMBER 19TH, 2018

I finished polishing off my sword, re-sheathing it as I moved onto another rack of swords inside the armory. They were in dire need of a polishing, seeing as no one who used them had any common sense to clean them off after sparing with them.

"And this, Percy, is the armory! And- hey! There you are!" Grover voice's echoed out through the armory. I turned in my seat next to the row of swords, Arrow lifting his head from his place near my feet, as I turned to smile at my friend as he came into view.

I couldn't deny, though, that my breath almost hitched as I looked over at the demi-god beside him.

His looks weren't even the first thing that I noticed upon looking at him, it was his eyes. They were a gorgeous deep blue/deep green, and looking into them was almost like getting lost in the ocean itself. There was no denying, just in his eyes alone, who his father was.

I shook my head, tearing my eyes away from the attractive boy before it got weird, and stood up to give Grover a hug.

"Grover! I'm happy that you made it back safe," I told him, giving him a smile as I turned over to the new demi-god, extending my hand for him. "And you must be the newbie."

"Percy Jackson," he said, taking my hand and shaking it. "I'm assuming you're Luna Ardelean?"

"The one and only," I told him with a smile, taking a seat once more as the two stood in front of me. "I'm assuming Chiron and Grover told you all about me?"

"They said you'd be training me," he mentioned, leaning against the sword rack, though almost knocking it over. Grover and I contained our laughs as he leaned away from the rack instead. "Neither of them would tell me who your dad is, though. Who is it?"

"Well, no one here as ever met my father," I told him with a small laugh. "My dad is the mortal, my mother is Artemis."

"Isn't she, like, the virgin goddess or something?" Percy questioned as Grover clapped him on the shoulder.

"Luna wasn't born, she was created by Artemis," Percy looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. "It's kind of complicated to be honest, don't ask. Basically Artemis fell in love, but she stuck by her values to never be with a man and like created a child from the two of them combined without having to have sex."

"Do you...abide by those values too?" Percy asked, his cheeks immediately tinting red as I stood up with a wild grin. I shook my head, grabbing a sword that looked like it would be a good weight for him before turning back, handing it over to him.

"Little too early for flirting, water boy, let's see if you survive training with me first," Percy's eyes widened at the nickname as he looked between Grover and I.

"Wait, you know my dad is Poseidon?"

"Chiron told me, but don't worry. I'm the only other one who knows, he's going to announce it at dinner tonight," I informed him, still trying to hand him the sword. Percy shook his head though, pulling out a pen instead.

"It's okay, I've got my own," he clicked the end of the pen, and Grover and I watched it transform into a sword. I nodded my head, reading the name engraved on the side.

"Anaklusmos, means Riptide. Very fitting for you, water boy," I told him with a grin, gesturing over to the other side of the armory. "Go find yourself some armor that fits, then we can start your first round of training."

Percy stalked off to the other side of the armory, casting a glance down at Arrow first before leaving. I turned back to Grover, who was already looking at me.

"You know what it means, right? With him being the son of Poseidon?" Grover whispered as we looked over at Percy, watching him sneakily.

"I know, Chiron told me. He could be the one from the Great Prophecy,"

"Which means you two could be connected. Say's your fate is intertwined with water, he's the son of Poseidon, which means he's a child of the Big Three, and he's the only living child of the Big Three so-"

"Grover, I get it," I cut him off before he continued his rambling, shaking my head. I grabbing my chest plate, slipping it on quickly before looking back at him, Arrow now standing tall beside my right leg. "I'm not going to dwell on it. Whatever happens, happens. My main concern is making sure he's prepared to fight another Minotaur."

"What makes you think there will be another?"

"Child of the Big Three, Grover. Minotaur is probably the least of our problems,"