💠FIVE💠

EDITED NOVEMBER 19TH, 2018 

"Heroes! Fall in!"

Annabeth and I walked up to Chiron, our red helmets resting underneath of our arms. Our team fell in behind us, holding their red helmets as well. Luke approached us from the other side, smirking at the two of us as he held his blue helmet under his arm. His team was behind him, while Percy stood next to Chiron with no helmet.

"This is Percy Jackson, and he's going to need a team,"

"We'll take him," Luke said immediately, walking up to Percy and holding out his hand. "Names Luke Castellan, son of Hermes."

Percy shook his hand, sparing a glance back at me. I nodded my head, sending him an encouraging smile.

"Where's your helmet?"

"No one gave me one,"

"Luna," I looked up at Luke, raising an eyebrow at him. He only smirked, gesturing over to Percy. "Might want to go grab Chiron's wheelchair from the Big House, Percy might need it after this."

Luke always found a way to piss me off during capture the flag. Well, he always found a way to piss me off period. It was probably part of the reason that Arrow wasn't very fond of him. I glared at Luke, seeing the nervous look that had crossed Percy's face.

"Don't get too cocky, Luke, I think we all still remember capture the flag from two years ago, right?" Luke's smile suddenly disappeared, turning into a frown. "The way I had you hanging upside-down from that tree? You remember that, right?"

All of the campers seemed to break out into simultaneous laughter, everyone remembering the incident from just two years ago. I shot Percy a wink as he smiled at me, before looking back to Chiron.

"Alright, everyone calm down. Heroes! Take your places, and remember all the rules!"

Annabeth and I walked side by side into the woods with our team as I adjusted the straps of my quiver.

"No Arrow today?"

"Chiron said he's not allowed to participate in capture the flag after last year's fiasco," I told her, both of us laughing in remembrance. That Apollo kid was not to happy about the bite marks in his leg.

"Okay, so we're playing out the same strategy as last time. I'm going to guard the flag, I was hoping this time you would-"

"I'm going after Luke, you can guard the flag," I told her, notching an arrow in my bow as I looked at her. She sighed, shaking her head.

"Are you going after him because you can't stand him, or because of what he said before?"

"Little bit of both," I said with a shrug. "He'll also probably have Percy with him, and I want to know if he learned anything from yesterday."

"You're pretty protective of that boy," Annabeth said, wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed, beginning to walk backwards away from her.

"Our lives probably rest in his hands, Annabeth!"

I took off through the woods, hiding behind a couple of trees as I saw blue players run past me. I came upon one of the tallest trees in the woods and quickly scaled it, perching myself on one of the branches with an arrow drawn, waiting on Luke. I knew his patterns well, and if I was correct judging by where we hid our flag, he'd be coming through her in no time.

"Come on, Percy! I know where the flag is!"

I smirked as I heard Luke's voice, seeing flashes of him running toward the tree I was perched in, Percy right on his heels.

I locked eyes with some of my teammates who were perched in the trees across from me. I gave them a nod as they fell from the trees to the ground, immediately going after Percy and Luke.

I kept myself perched in the trees, watching the fight commence on the ground. Jumping down now would be too easy, I wanted to know what Percy had in him.

He was finally letting his battle instincts take over. With every slice and move he made with his sword, he would stop afterwards and look at it in amazement, making me want to face palm, but I refrained. Another one of my teammates charged at him as he stared down at his sword and I watched his head snap up as he whipped his sword around, slicing the him across the face.

"Well, that was too easy," Luke muttered as I laughed, jumping down from my spot in the trees, holding the arrow steady as Percy and Luke turned toward me.

"How right you are, Castellan," I said with a smirk. Luke swung his sword at me, but I advanced, kicking it from his hands before throwing him to the ground. My foot rested on his chest, an arrow notched in my bow and aimed for his head.

I casted a glance at Percy, who stood with his sword ready, looking unsure of himself. I laughed, smiling at him.

"Go, water boy, don't make me regret this," Percy raised an eyebrow, lowering his sword as he took a step away.

"You're going to let me go? Just like that?" I shrugged in response, pushing the arrow closer to Luke as he tried to move.

"Go get the flag, I want to see you try,"

"Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised," I rolled my eyes as Percy ran off through the woods. I turned back to Luke, who was smirking up at me.

"Wow, Luna, didn't think you'd gone soft,"

I scoffed, shooting the arrow through his shirt so that it nailed him to the ground. I smirked, taking my foot of his chest as I stalked away from him and toward the direction of my flag.

"Watch your mouth, Castellan, or next time I aim an arrow at you it won't end pretty,"