EDITING PROCESS HAS BEGUN!

Hello everyone!

Fells like it has been forever since I have spoken to you all!

Well, I have a big announcement, and it's that Silver has officially begun the editing process!

Silver 1, this book, is currently undergoing the editing process as of today, November 19th, 2018. This editing will include major plot point changes as well as improving the writing, so I highly suggest that you read the rewrites to this story!

I was originally going to write Silver 2 first and complete it before revising both in order to go into Silver 3, but I felt it best to rewrite number one first before I go in and finish off number 2.

Below, you will find my editing schedule!

November 19th - December 19th: complete revision and rewrite of Silver and the beginnings of Silver 2

December 20th - January 1st: completion of Silver 2

January 2nd: beginning of Silver 3, the final installment of the trilogy!

This is a tentative schedule, which means that things may change. I could finish rewrites early, or they might get delayed by a few days, but for the most part it will stick to this schedule that I have just given to you all! 

I thank you all for being so patient with me. This story is one that I am very proud of, that I began writing when I was very young, and now that I am older and my writing has matured I want to make it even better.

Book 1 and 2 will still follow the plot lines of the movies, since I haven't read the books in so long and frankly, I do not have time to reread them with college. Book 3, however, will follow none of the books and will be of my own creation, and I can tell you it will take place before the events of Percy Jackson and the Last Olmpian.

Thank you all for your love and support and I hope you enjoy the rewrite!

          Mikayla 💋