Author's Note

Hey everyone.  I just wanted to stop by and apologize so much for my lack of updating on any of my stories.  I feel sad because this story has gotten me a lot of feedback and I can tell that a lot of you genuinely enjoy it.  I know how frustrating it canbe waiting for a story you enjoy to be updated.  Unfortunately, I do not have any idea where to take this story.  I am at a complete loss and it's getting boring for me to write.  I am proposing a few options.  If you guys would comment on here and tell me some things you would really like to see happen, I mean not just saying that you like Nayton or Zayton, like actually tell me what you would like to see happen, I may be able to get inspired to write again and finish the story.  At this point, I don't think I can finish it on my own.  Also, I am even willing to allow one of you to continue this story on your own.  This means I am willing to give this story up as long as I get credit for what has already been written.  If any of you are interested, comment on here or private message me.  I would probably want it to stay on my account, but we can discuss it later.  That being said, I want this story to be finished for all of you.  In the mean time, the story I am currently writing is "Teenage Dirtbag" and I am beyond excited about it. I hope you guys check it out and comment and vote on that.  It is not a fan fiction, but there is definitely some romance in it.  I appreciate all of your support and lack of negative comments.  Nobody has been rude to me, and I thank you all for that. I hope to hear from some of you.  So please check out my other story and let me know what you think while you are waiting patiently to hear what is going to happen with "Come Back to Me".  Love you all so much, thank you.

-Brittany