When He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

Shu

You and Shu became close friends since you first met. You've going to the music room a lot lately as well. Ever since Shu first listened to you play on the piano and when he first heard you sing Shu fell in love with you and your singing voice as well. Shu wanted you to be his woman and he was determined to make you his. You walked into the music room and you saw Shu napping on the couch as always. You walked over to him and said,"Hi Shu."

Shu opened one eye to see your beautiful smile and he said,"Hi..." He muttered as he started to watch and listen to you as you started to play a cover of Adele's song Someone like you. Once you finished playing the song you then felt arms wrap around you from behind and you blushed bright red at this. Shu rests his head on top of yours and he said,"(Y/n).. you play beautifully and I could listen to your singing voice forever." You blush a darker shade of red as Shu tighten his arms that were wrapped around you.

Shu then said,"(Y/n), will you go out with me?" He asks softly. You smiled and said,"Of course I will." Shu smiled and he rests his head on top of yours.

Reiji

 After studying and tutoring with Reiji you started to develop some feelings towards him. Reiji fell in love with you the moment he watched you answer a complicated chemistry formula which impressed him the most. Reiji couldn't take his eyes off you and he was determined to make you his girl and his alone. You are the perfect woman in his eyes. You were in the library doing some homework since it was a lot quieter than at your house since your younger sister Zoey pesters you sometimes.

Once you were finished your homework Reiji found you in time and he walks towards you and he said,"Hello (Y/n)." You looked up and you saw Reiji and said,"Hi Reiji, what's up?" Reiji smiled and he takes the back of your hand like the gentleman he was and he brings it up to his lips and said,"(Y/n), will you go out with me?" You blushed a little and you said,"Of course Reiji."

Reiji smiled and he kisses the back of your hand. You smiled at this because in your eyes Reiji is the right man for you.

Ayato

You and Ayato have become close friends since the two of you met during that match. The two of you also had a couple of rematches and you would sometimes win and Ayato would complain at how you would sometimes play dirty but you also said that Ayato sometimes cheats as well. Whenever the two of you play against one another you would taunt each other and play dirty as well which in the end the two of you found funny. Ayato fell in love with you the moment he watched you took that winning shot during a match against another team and the way you celebrated with your teammates made Ayato fall for you even more.

You and Ayato were at the park practising for the next match. However Ayato had other plans instead of helping you prepare for the next basketball match, he was going to make you his girlfriend and his woman alone no matter what. That was when an idea popped into his head to make you his girlfriend. Ayato said,"Hey (Y/n), let's make it interesting, what do you say to a bet?" You looked at him and said,"Name it Oresama?" Ayato smirked at the use of his nickname and he said,"If I score ten points you'll have to do whatever I say, if you win I'll do whatever you say." You thought for a moment and said,"All right you're on, get ready to lose."

You and Ayato started to play but this time, when you were playing against him Ayato was more determined than ever for some reason and he wasn't going to lose to you. After a long hard match Ayato beaten you and you were panting heavily as well. You looked at Ayato and he the biggest grin on his face and you said,"Wipe *Pant* that grin *Pant* off your face!" Ayato then said,"It looks like Ore-sama wins this one (Y/n)! a bet is a bet! From now on you're Ore-sama woman!" You were shocked at this and you slapped him upside the head and said,"You plonker! That's what you wanted out of the bet?! You could've just asked me and I would've said yes!"