When He Sees Your Sleeping Face

Shu

After you practised for a while back at your place, Shu came to visit to you but when he came into your room he thought that he was going to hear you play your instrument or sing for him instead he saw you asleep on your bed with your music note book sitting next to you as you slept. Shu smiled at your sleeping face and then he quietly sat next to you without disturbing your slumber.

He quietly strokes your hair and he whispers,"You look so cute the way you sleep like that." As if you heard his voice you smiled in your sleep and mumbled,"Shu...love you.." Shu was surprised and happy that your were whispering his name and confessing your feelings for him in your sleep. Shu quietly laid next to you and he wraps his arms around you and he too fell asleep.

Reji

You didn't get much sleep since one of your neighbours was having a party and you were struggling to stay awake while studying in the library. Eventually you rested your cheek against your hand, closed your eyes and you then fell asleep. Reji came into the library to find you and when he did, he found you asleep on one of the library's desks.

He was going to wake you up but then he changed his mind after seeing your sleeping face. Reji whispered,"You really shouldn't fall asleep when it's studying time in the library but I'll let you off." He says as he quietly and gently places your head against his shoulder. He smiles and whispers,"Besides your face is even cuter when you're asleep, my dear (Y/n)."

Ayato

"Oi! (Y/n)! Make me some Tako-" Ayato stormed into the living room in his house demanding you to make his favourite dish but then he saw you asleep on the couch after playing a long game of basketball with him earlier on in school. Ayato frowned and said,"Oi! Oi! wake up! Ore-sama is hungry!"

He says as he shakes you to wake you up but you in a deep sleep that you ignored him. Ayato pouted that you were fast asleep and he said,"(Y/n)...I'm lonely.." He whined.

Kanato

Kanato arrived at your place hoping that you were going to make some of his favourite sweets but by the time he came into your room he saw you asleep on the bed. Kanato holds his teddy close to his chest and says,"Teddy, doesn't (Y/n)-chan look cute when she's asleep?"

"Hehe..hmm." Kanato looked up and he heard you laugh in your sleep as you were in dreamland. Kanato smiled and said,"Jeez don't scare us like that, for a moment there Teddy and I thought you were listening to us."

He says as he sits on your bed next to you and he gently strokes your soft (H/l) hair.

Laito

After you finished another one of your modelling jobs, you went over to Laito's house and when you got there you were exhausted. You laid down on Laito's bed and fell right to sleep. Laito came into his bedroom to see you and when he did he saw you asleep. Laito smirked as he saw your sleeping form and he leans to your ear and whispers,"I think that you shouldn't let your guard down, Doll-chan."

He says as he smirks and he moves bits of your hair out of your face. He then puts the covers over your body and says,"Lucky for you I'm not in the mood to play with you." He says as he kisses your forehead before he leaves the bedroom to let you sleep peacefully.

Subaru

Subaru was trying his best to hold back a blush when he saw you asleep on his bed after you came to his place. When he saw you asleep he was trying his best not to blush because he thought that you looked so cute when you're sleeping like that. Subaru then sits next to you on his bed and he whispers,"Jeez, you really do look so beautiful when you're sleeping like that please don't let my brothers see you like this."

He says as he strokes your hair while you slept. You then suddenly grabbed him in your sleep and you held him down to your chest make Subaru blush a darker shade of red. He tried to struggle out of your grip but you held him down tightly in your sleep. Subaru was wondering how he was going to get out of this situation.

Ruki

You were at your boyfriend's place and you were asleep on the couch since you didn't get much sleep last night. Ruki came into the room and he said,"Hey, I'm heading to the- hm?" He said as he notices you asleep on the couch. Ruki shook his head and said,"Jeez..."

He went into his bedroom and he got an extra blanket and he spreads it over your sleeping form ad he said,"Well, sweet dreams and see you later, my little (Y/n)."

Kou

You were visiting your boyfriend but when you got to his place his brothers said that he was still at work and he said he'll be over later. You went into his room to wait for him but after a while you fell asleep on his bed. By the time Kou back he rushed to his room to see you but when he got there he found you asleep on his bed peacefully.

Kou's cheek turned red and he said,"Oh man she's adorable!" He said as he takes out his phone and he takes a couple of photos of you sleeping. He whispered,"I'll upload these on my Instagram, I call it 'my adorable sleeping beauty'." He says as he uploads them onto his profile.

Yuma

You and Yuma finished in the garden and then the two of you ended up in another water fight. After you changed into Yuma's clothes the two of you sat on the couch cuddling against each other. After watching your favourite movie you fell asleep while resting on his shoulder. Yuma looked at you and he light shook you and said,"(Y/n)? (Y/n)?"

He then light chuckles and then he picks you up like a bride to his room. He said,"Goodnight, my flower." He said as he kisses your forehead.

Azusa

You were in your room waiting for your boyfriend to show up. After a few hours went by you fell asleep on your bed and when Azusa showed up he smiled at your sleeping face and then he sat next to you and strokes your hair. You smiled that you can feel your boyfriend's presence near by and he then starts to sing a lullaby to you as you slept peacefully.

Carla

Carla was sucking more of your blood since he was coughing badly again. After he finished sucking your blood you felt dizzy and then you laid down on your boyfriend's lap. Carla lightly strokes your hair and says,"Sorry (Y/n), I really need to stop going over board when it comes to sucking your blood."

"*Zzz*...*Zzz*" You snored away softly as Carla smiles at your sleeping face. He kisses your forehead and says,"Goodnight, my Eve."

Shin

"Hey! Wake up!" Shin shouted as he tried to wake you up from your deep sleep however you groaned and you ignored Shin. Shin puffed his cheeks and said,"Aw man, why does she have to sleep now of all times?"

He stopped pouting and then he transforms into his wolf form. Shin jumps onto the bed and then he moves his head underneath your arm and then he laid next to you. You then cuddle him in your sleep and you mumbled,"Love you Shin..."

Shin smiled at your sleeping face and then he licks your face gently and then he also fell asleep.