Halloween Special

Shu

There was a Halloween party at the school so you got dressed up as Christine Dae from the phantom of the opera. When you arrived at Shu's place he wore the phantom of the opera's costume. He said,"You looked beautiful, (Y/n)." You smiled and said,"Thank you Shu, or should I say Eric." You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

Shu smirked and then the two of you got to the party. Shu's wouldn't stop staring how beautiful looked but Shu gave each of them the death glare if they so much as try and lay a finger on you.

Reiji

"(Y/n) would you hurry up!" You blushed and said,"No way! I can't believe I let you pick out the Halloween costume for me!" Reiji then said,"Come out of the bathroom it might not even look that bad." You sighed angrilly and you came out of the bathroom with your arms crossed. Reiji picked out a victorian dress for you but the top revealed a bit much of your chest.

Reiji nodded his head and said,"Your're right." You glared at him and said,"See! i told you! That's the last time I'm letting you pickout a costume for me!" Suddenly Reiji pulled you close to his chest and he said,"Screw the party we'll make one of our own." Reiji said as he slammed his door shut and what a night that the two of you had.

Ayato

Ayato was drooling when he saw you wearing a pirate costume. The top showed off your stomach and your chest and the mini skirt almost showed off your knickers and you wore brown leathered pirate boots. You smirked and said,"What do you think? Like what you see?" Ayato nodded his head like a child when as he stared at you up and down.

You stroked his cheek and said,"Let's get going shall we." Ayato wore a pirate captain's costume as well to match up with yours. As the two of you went to the party Ayato kept staring at your costume and he wouldn't take his eyes off you the entire time but he was kinda drooling as he stared at your costume.

Kanato

Kanato blushed at your costume, why? because you were wearing a goldilocks costume and your hair was loosely down while curled up. You smiled and said,"What do you think of it?" Kanato smiled and he said,"Wow, you look adorable (Y/n)." You giggled and said,"Well then, let's get going."You took Kanato's hand but he didn't move. You looked back at him and you said,"What's wrong?"

Kanato then said,"I don't want anyone else seeing you like this, let's stay here." Kanato said as he pinned you down on the bed and the two of you got into a make-out session.

Laito

Lito took a couple of pictures of your halloween costume and you said,"Like what you see?" Laito nodded his head. You wore a maid's costume the top revealed the top of your breasts and the skirt was short and it almost revealed your butt. Laito wrapped an arm around your waist and he said,"You know what screw the party let's have one of our own."

Laito said as he ran his fingers over your chest. You smirked at this and you closed and locked Laito's door and the two of you had a long passionate night.

Subaru

Subaru wore a Dracula's costume and when he saw your angel's costume he had a hard time holding back a blush as he looked at your beautiful long flowing dress with an angel's wings and a halo. You smiled and said,"What do you think?" Subaru then said,"You look beautiful." You smiled and said,"Thank you."

You wrapped your arm around Subaru's arm and then the two of you headed to the Halloween party. When Ayato saw you he tried to go over to you but his girlfriend grabbed his ear and she glared him. You giggled at this and Subaru wrapped his arm around your shoulder and he pulled you close. You and Subaru then headed outside and he said,"Geez, That Ayato.."