When He Sees You Hurt And The Two Of You Get Back Together

Shu

Shu was on his way to see you to make up for his mistake until he slapping sound and a slight cry and he knew it was you who was crying. He rushed over to the empty music room and he saw you on your knees while having your hand on your red cheek where your boyfriend slapped you. He stood above you and shouted,"How dare compare me to that lazy and good for nothing ex-boyfriend! I'm nothing like him! You're such a scaredy cat who refuses to sing in front of other people! It's pathetic!" Tears formed in the corner of your eyes and just when your boyfriend was about to slap you again Shu came up behind him and he grabbed his wrist.

You looked at Shu and said,"Shu!" Your boyfriend glared at him and Shu then said,"How dare you hit my girl! someone like you doesn't deserve to be her boyfriend! don't you ever call her pathetic!" You were surprised and happy to see Shu again and he then punched your Ex in the face and he ran off in fear. Shu turned to you and he said,"(Y/n) are you all right?" You couldn't hold back your tears anymore, you ran up to Shu and you hugged him tightly. You said,"S-Shu, I'm so sorry! I didn't give you a chance to explain yourself and now look what happened *Sob*"

Shu stroked your hair and he said,"Ssh, it's all right, he's gone now and no one is ever going to hurt you again." Shu picked you up like a bride and he took you to the nurse's office. Once he took you there he placed an ice pack on your red cheek and he said,"Before you caught me with that woman, she asked me to help her because she had a test for a music test but, it was all a trap she only wanted me to be alone and she suddenly pinned me down and kissed me on the lips I tried to fight back but that was when you came in and well.."

You felt guilty about jumping to conclusions so you kissed his forehead and said,"I forgive you Shu." Shu smiled and he said,"Does that mean you'll take me back?" You smiled and said,"Of course I do, I love you." Shu smiled at your words and he wrapped his arms around you and he gently kisses you on the lips. H e pulled away and he said,"I love you too."

Reiji

Reiji was on his way to see you so that he could explain to you about what happened when he caught him and that woman together. Suddenly he heard someone shouting and he didn't like that the sound of it. Reiji rushed over and he saw your so called boyfriend holding you by the throat and he shouted,"You are so annoying! you think you're smarter than all of us when you're not! you are the most clumsy and worthless girlfriend that I could ever had!" You were struggling to breathe when he tighten his grip on your neck.

Reiji came in and he grabbed the boy by the collar and he pulled him away from you. Once your ex-boyfriend released your neck you fell to you knees catching breath, Reiji turned to you and he said,"(Y/n) I will deal with this vermin, you stay there I don't you to see any more violence." You nodded your head and Reiji dragged him out of the empty classroom and you then heard shouting and punching sounds meaning Reiji was beating the crap out of your Ex-boyfriend. Reiji came back and you looked up at him.

Reiji knelt down and he held your chin gently and he made you look at him eyes and he said,"My dear, that woman I was with, she wanted me to help her with her homework but she tricked me, turns out she planned to split up me and you so that I belong to her, I'm sorry, (Y/n)." You held Reiji's hand in both of your hands and said,"I forgive you Reiji, I'm sorry for smacking you and not giving you a chance to explain yourself, please, won't you take me back." Reiji smiled and he kisses you on the lips and said,"Of course I'll take you back, you don't deserve to be with someone like that vermin."

You smiled at him and you let Reiji pick you up like bride and he carried you to the nurse's office in case your ex-boyfriend hasn't done anything else bad to you.

Ayato

After seeing you with your new boyfriend Ayato was determined to get you back. However, when he got to one of the classrooms that you were supposed to be in you weren't there. He asked one of your classmates where you disappeared to and she said that she saw you heading to the pool where she was meeting up with her boyfriend. Ayato knew that something was wrong so he rushed over to the gym and he saw your boyfriend holding you by the wrists making it hrd for you to break free from his grip.