Mukami (Lemon)

Ruki

Your parents were out on a date night while your sister was out on a date as well and your brother Sota was at a sleepover at his friend's house. You juts stayed at home studying or working on your 'story'. You stretched and you went for a shower. Before you stripped you looked around the room making sure the coast was clear, why? Because your boyfriend had a little bit of a bad habit of sneaking in your house and he almost caught you a few times before taking a bath or a shower. You doubled checked again to make sure that Ruki wasn't going to pop out of nowhere but luckily the coast was clear. You sighed of relief and you then stripped and went for a shower.

After you finished washing your hair you peeked out of the shower but luckily, Ruki wasn't in the bathroom. You then started to wash your body and after a while you then suddenly felt arms wrap around your waist and you knew right then who it was. You covered your chest and you turned to scold him and you said,"Ruki!! What the hell did I say about sneaking in here?! get out!!" Ruki wrapped his arms around you and he kissed you roughly on the lips while his cold hands ran down your wet body. You hated it when your body responded to his loving touch and you surrendered to his kisses.

You wrapped your arms around him and he pulled away and said,"Calm down (Y/n), I've been trying to hold back until now, I want you so badly right now." He said as he kissed you on the lips again and you wanted the same thing so you helped him take off his clothes. Now that he was bare to you Ruki leaned in and he hugs you but he doesn't kiss you. You looked at him and said,"Ruki, do you really want me badly..?" Ruki nodded his head and he then leaned to your neck and he starts to kiss and suck on your soft wet skin.

You moaned as Ruki kisses and sucks on your skin leaving a few love bites. Ruki's lips made their way down your neck, past your collarbone and they reached the valley of your breasts. You tangled your hands in his black hair as Ruki starts to kiss and suck on your left breast and you moaned in response to this and you moaned again as Ruki treated the same with your other breast. You gripped tightly on his hair and Ruki smirked against your skin and he then leaned back up to you and pushed you against the wall.

Ruki ran his hand down to your womanhood and he pumped two of his fingers inside of you. You gasped at the feeling of Ruki's fingers and Ruki shoved his tongue in your mouth and then the two of you fought for dominance as Ruki continued to pump his fingers inside of you. When you were close to releasing your juices Ruki pulled them out of you making you groan in disappointment. Ruki chuckled evilly at this and he said,"Don't worry (Y/n), I will let you cum but first."

Ruki lifts you and he wrapped your legs around his waist and you hugged his neck. Ruki then said,"Look at me in the eye and tell me that you want this before I go any further." You looked into his eyes and you stroked his cheek and said,"Yeah...I want this from you." Ruki smirked and he kisses you on the lips and he moved his hips and you didn't feel much of the pain as he entered inside of you. Ruki buried his face in your shoulder as he continued to thrust into you.

You moaned in pleasure as Ruki thrust into you and you said,"Ruki! Faster!" Ruki growled possessively and he suddenly puts you down and he spun you around so that you were facing the wall. Ruki pressed his body against your back and he enters inside of you from behind. Ruki laced his fingers with yours and he continued to thrust into you. Your moans turned into screams of pleasure. Ruki lips touched the side of your neck and he bites down on your shoulder roughly making you moan even louder.

Ruki sucked your blood as he continued to thrust into you. You felt a knot in your stomach and you moaned out and said,"R-Ruki! I-I'm gonna cum!!" Ruki groaned in response and he released his hot seed inside of you and you released your juices onto his manhood. You were so exhausted that you slid down against the wall but Ruki wrapped his arm around your waist from behind and he carried you out of the shower and he wrapped a towel around you and himself.