You Learn About His Past

Shu

After meeting your parents, you showed Shu your childhood album and he thought you looked adorable in some of them. You then pointed at a photo of you as a 8 year old playing on a piano and you said,"That one there was when I was still in elementary school it was first ever performance, unfortunately I was still a little shy to sing back then even though my teachers and my old class mates thought my singing voice was beautiful but I still got a little stage fright ever now and then."

Shu smiled at this and he rests his head on top of yours and said,"You're not so shy anymore since you fell in love with me." You giggled and you then asked him,"What was your childhood like?" Shu's eyes widen slightly but he then looked away from you sadly and he then said,"My childhood wasn't a very good one." You were a bit confused at this and he then said,"If I tell you do you promise to keep quiet?" You nodded your head and Shu then said,"When I was little, my mother used to pressure me to be the best better than my all of my brothers since I'm the eldest but when I ran away one day I met a human named Edgar he was my one and only best friend but.."

Shu stopped in mid sentence as you saw his hands tremble slightly. You held his hand he then said,"Edgar was supposed to be killed in that village fire but for some reason he was able to survive, he's known as Yuma now." Your eyes widen at this and Shu then said,"However, he no longer remembers me, anyway, because of my laziness and all I failed some exams and my father sent me to the north pole as punishment. You were so shocked when you heard Shu explain every detail about his past.

Tears formed in the corner of your eyes and Shu noticed this and he said,"Sorry, I shouldn't have told you it's too depressing for you." You shook your head for a 'no' and you wiped your tears away and said,"It's fine Shu, You won't have to go through those difficulties again as long as you have me at your side, I promise I will always be there for you and I promise I won't leave you alone like what happened to Edgar." Shu smiled at this and he hugs you tightly and he said,"Thank you, I'm glad I got to fall in love with you, (Y/n)." You smiled and said,"I love you too." You said as you held him tighter.

Reiji

You and Reiji were studying together until Zoey interrupted and she blabbed about how cool America was for her until eventually she had to leave because your mother called for her. You shook your head while Reiji chuckled and he said,"Is she always like this?" You sighed and said,"Zoey grew up in america for her whole until she learned that I was born she's been coming and going to Japan and get this, she talks and acts like an american even if she doesn't want to admit it, considering that she is half Japanese as well."

Reiji chuckled at this and you got off your bed and you got the old photo album from your shelf. You opened the photo album and you showed Reiji some old photos of you and Zoey as kids. As you were showing Reiji some old photos you were talking about what you and Zoey did as kids. Reiji thought the two of you were adorable as kids. You then said,"This one here, this was when Zoey and I did a painting together but we got into a little paint fight." Reiji chuckles and says,"I can tell from how much pain you're covered in."

You looked at Reiji and said,"What about you? I'll bet you were adorable when you were a kid." Reiji's eyes widen and he then looked away from you. You were a bit confused and you said,"What's wrong? Did I say something I shouldn't have?" Reiji then said,"If I tell you about my past do you promise not to breathe a word?" You nodded your head and then Reiji said,"When I was kid, my mother never paid any attention to me she used to paid more attention to Shu, no matter what I said or did she never looked at me or praise me for anything."

You were shocked at this and you couldn't believe that Reiji's own mother would ignore her own son. Reiji then said,"Because of my jealously towards Shu I killed my mother by hiring a vampire hunter and was also the one who burnt down Edgar's village." You were so shocked to hear Reiji say such things and you couldn't believe that he was the one who tried to kill Edgar/Yuma. Reiji looked at you and he said,"Are you afraid of me now? Like I told you before I'm a monster." You held Reiji's hand and said,"I'm not afraid of you and I do not think of you as a monster either but Reiji, does Shu know about this?"