When You Go To The Beach With Him

Shu

You and Shu have been dating for a few months now and you thought it would be nice if you two would go somewhere nice where you two could be alone. Since the summer holidays started Shu has done nothing but sleep all day. You then got the idea to take Shu to the beach it had been awhile since the two of you got some alone time.

After you two got to the beach you got changed into your new swimsuit which made Shu stare at you with a hungry look in his eyes. You blushed at this and said,"What do you think of the new swimsuit?" Shu smirked and he pulled you close to his bare chest and said,"You look hot right now."

You smiled at this and then you and Shu spent the rest of the day at he beach by walking around the sandy beach and then at night you two went to a restaurant that was next door to the resort that you two were staying.

Reji

"The beach?" Reji asked as he put one of his books away. You nodded your head excitedly and said,"Yeah! I got two tickets to a beach resort for two I was gonna take Keira with me but she has college so she's not gonna make it so I figured you and I should go instead." "No." He said bluntly.

You puffed your cheeks out and said,"Aw why not?! It'll be romantic! It'll be just me and you!" Reji turns to look at you and says,"I said no besides you're forgetting that I'm a creature of the night." You slapped his head and said,"you jerk!! I thought you'd be happy about it but fine if it's gonna be like that I'll just ask my sister and it'll be a girls day out and there might be way more cuter guys out there who are not jerks."

You said as you turned around to leave he room with a mischievous smirk on your face. Reji sighs and said,"wait, if you wanna go that badly I'll go with you but don't even think about flirting with other guys." You smiled and then your flung your arms around your arms around Reji's neck and hugged him tightly. Since the two of you got to the beach Reji was still a gentlemen but he did his best to make sure no guy was going to steal you away.

Ayato

Now that the summer holidays finally came around you and Ayato were going to the beach with your parents and your three cousins since your dad got a raise in his job so he decided a family holiday will do for a celebration. When you and Ayato were sitting on the sand staring at the ocean you rested your head on Ayato's shoulder and said,"The view is pretty isn't it?"

Ayato looks at you and says,"Yeah, but it's not as pretty as you." He said as he ran his fingers through your hair. Ayato was about to lean in and kiss you until one of your cousins shouted,"Hey Ayato!" The both of you backed away quickly before anyone saw you getting romantic.

You and Ayato looked at your Cousins and one of the shouted,"Come Ayato! Are you coming in the water or what?!" Ayato smiled and then he takes your hand and says,"Sounds like a good idea, what do you say? oh." Ayato notices you looking away sadly and you said,"Sorry I can't." Ayato knew right then why you couldn't go in the water so Ayato knelt down to you and said,"No I should be sorry, I forgot you couldn't swim."

You looked at him with a smile and said,"Look don't mind me you go and have fun." Ayato shakes his head for a 'no' and says,"No way, not without you." You blushed at this and smiled at him. Ayato helps you stand on your feet and says,"Listen there's no need for you to be afraid of the water, Ore-sama will protect you."

You were a bit scared at first as you were in the water with Ayato but he held you close so that you don't go underwater. You were so happy that you were with Ayato at the beach it was almost like a dream to you.

Kanato

When the holidays started you decided to treat your bipolar boyfriend to the beach with your big brother since your mum and dad were busy looking after your grandmother since she fell ill so suddenly. So by cheering you up your big brother suggested that you and Kanato would go to the beach with him since none of your brother's friends wanted to come since they were busy either with their summer jobs or they were going on dates with their girlfriends as well.