You're On You're Period

Shu

It was that time of the month and Shu knew right then it was that time, why? When you came over to see him you were sitting on the couch groaning in pain from the cramps in your stomach. Shu was trying to take a nap like always but he couldn't from the sound of your groaning. You were upset that the pain was hurting you so badly that Shu couldn't sleep while watching and listening to his girlfriend in pain from the stomach cramps. Shu sighed and said,"(Y/n), come here."

You looked at him and you walked over to him and Shu sat up and he grabs your wrist and he pulls you onto his lap. You were blushing a little as you were sitting on Shu's lap. Shu rests his head on your shoulder and he placed his hand on your stomach and he rubs it in circles to try and relieve you from the pain. You smiled at this and you kissed him on the cheek and said,"Thank you, Shu, love you." Shu smiled and he kisses you on the lips and he continues to rub your stomach.

Reiji

It was that time of the month for you again and Reiji already what happens the minute he saw you in pain from those cramps you've been having from the way you were cured up in a ball while sitting on his bed. Reiji was at his chemistry station and he made a blue liquid in a beaker. He walks over to you and he gives you it. You looked at it and said,"What is that?" Reiji then said,"Something to relieve you from those cramps." You took the beaker and you drank the liquid.

After you finished drinking the blue liquid you started to feel a little sleepy. You looked at Reiji and said,"The cramps are disappearing...but I feel...sleepy." Reiji takes the beaker from you and he catches you in his arms in time before you collapsed roughly on the bed. Reiji then said,"Don't worry, it's just one of the side effects once you wake up the cramps will be gone." He said as he lays you gently on the bed and he kisses you on the forehead. You closed your eyes and said,"Thank..you..Rei...ji.." You then fell asleep and Reiji smiles at his sleeping beauty and he covers you with a blanket and he walks out of the room.

Ayato

Ayato found out what happens during that time of the month and how he found out about this was because his girlfriend was on the warpath the minute mother nature called for you. Ayato ran into the living room and he ducked behind one of the couches and he said,"(Y/n)!! Calm down!!" Ayato ducked after you threw a pillow at him and you said,"SHUT UP!! SCREW YOU MALE SPECIES!! I HATE MY LIFE!!" Ayato shivered in fear as he hid behind the couch and he thought to himself,"How the heck can she be THIS angry?! I knew (Y/n) had a little bit of a temper but this is ridiculous!! I need help and fast!!"

Ayato gets his phone and he calls Kiera (The author, yours truly.) As the phone rang (Y/n) kept throwing things at Ayato and he manages to take cover again underneath the coffee table. Just then Kiera answered her phone and she said,"Hi Ayato, how is it going?" Ayato shouted,"Quit with the casual talk and help me!! (Y/n) is gonna murder me!!" Kiera laughs and said,"That time of the month again huh? I would come over and help you but I'm a little busy with college work right now." Ayato frowned and said,"STOP JOKING WITH ME!!" Kiera laughs again and you said,"Just kidding, all right all right, I'll get over there as fast as I can just keep taking cover from her attacks until I get there."

Ayato sweat drops at this after Kiera hangs up the phone. After a few minutes, Kiera finally showed up and she notices the scared Ayato and he shouted,"Help me!!" Kiera restrains (Y/n) and she said,"OK! Goddess of war! I think you need a time out! I've got the goodies for you~" (Y/n) calmed down and she looked at the stuff that Kiera and she was happy like Kou. Ayato crawls out from the coffee table and he said,"Is it safe to come out now?" Kiera giggled at him and she helped him up and said,"Don't worry after eating some of her favourite snacks and watching her favourite film she'll be as calm as a lamb believe me." Kiera was right after eating some of her favourite snacks and watching (Film name) she was nice and calm as she suggled with Ayato and he was glad that she calmed down.