When He 'Accidentally' Touches Your Butt

Shu

When you were in Shu's room you frowned that he was sleeping like always. You were starting to get fed up that he was napping. You stood up from his bed and when you got up you felt someone's hand on your behind you looked behind you and Su had his hand on your butt. You squealed and then Shu opened his eye and said,"Be quiet, you're noisy."

You slapped him and he shouted,"Ow! What was that for?!" You placed your hands on your behind and you frowned at him with blush of embarrassment on you face and said,"Shu! You jerk! You just touched my butt in your sleep!" Shu looked at bit confused and he then said,"Oh, so that what felt so soft." You frowned at him again and said,"Shu!!

Shu smirked and then he suddenly grabs your wrist and he pulls you towards him and you ended up on top of him. He smirked and said,"Then, let me touch it more." You blushed and he pulled you down into a deep kiss.

Reji

You knew that Reji was the gentleman type and you knew that he wouldn't do anything weird with you. When you were in the library standing on the stool reaching for a study book Reji was at the bottom making sure that you wouldn't fall and hurt yourself. When you finally reached the book you were looking for the stool shook a little and then Reji tries to catch you but he touches your butt by mistake.

You got off the stool and whispered shouted,"Reji! What the hell?!" Reji raised his hands in defence and said,"Whoa calm down (Y/n), I didn't mean- *Slap!*" His sentence was cut off when you slapped him across the face and you then frowned at him and walked away from him in a huff and mumbled,"Pervert.."

Reji rubbed his red cheek and he whispered,"I didn't think she had a feisty side, I kinda like it."

Ayato

You and Ayato were playing basketball in the park in the afternoon. In the middle of the game you made your usual 'accidentally stepping on his foot' trick and right when you were about to take your winning shot Ayato took that opportunity to sneak behind you and he then squeezed your butt. Making you drop the basket ball and then Ayato manages to steal the ball from you while you were still in a blushing mess and then Ayato took his winning shot.

After he scored he walked over to you and said,"Looks like Ore-sama wins this one." You frowned and said,"Ayato what the hell?! You touched my behind!" Ayato shrugged and said,"Who cares? It felt-" You shouted,"Don't you dare say it!!"

Ayato grinned and he took a step back and said,"Soft." He laughed and you frowned and started to chase him wanting to beat the crap out of him.

Kanato

You were making some more of your famous chocolate cupcakes and when you in the middle of making them until Kanato said,"(Y/n)-chan, you've got a bit of flour on your skirt." You said,"I'll get it in a minute."

When you were icing the cupcakes Kanato walked over to you and then he places his hand on your behind and then you squealed and slapped his hands away. You said,"Kanato!!" Kanato raised his hands and said,"Wait! (Y/n)-chan! You just got a little bit of flour stuck on your skirt and I wanted to wipe it away for you."

You blushed in embarrassment and said,"Oh...well..just ask me next time OK? no offence that was a bit creepy what you just did there." Kanato manages to hold in his anger and said,"None taken." He said as he held his teddy close to his chest.

Laito

You that Laito had a bit of a dirty mind going on in that brain of his. When it was that time of the season when Halloween was getting closer. Even though it was in the middle of September your photographers wanted to get some of the Halloween photos done early before they're sent out. After you got changed into your cat-woman's costume, Laito was sitting on the chair near your make-up table and said,"Hey Doll-chan, you look sexy in that outfit."