New Year Special

A/N Sorry for the slow updates but thanks a lot for the votes though. Wow 3K views!! amazing!! anyway, enjoy the scenario!"

Shu

Shu couldn't help but stare at your yukata because you looked beautiful in it. Your Yukata was yellow and it had a flower pattern on it and you had your hair tied back in a bun with a hair pin that Shu bought for you as well. Shu pulled you by the waist and he said,"You look beautiful, (Y/n)." You blushed and said,"Thank you Shu, you look handsome yourself." You said as you looked at his kimono that he bought before the new year started. You and Shu then made it to the festival with Shu's brothers and their girlfriends. 

You and Shu walked around for a while just the two of you. Even though last year was the best, meeting and falling in love with Shu and having the good and the bad times you had with him, this year was going to even better for the two of you.

Reiji

"Come on Reiji hurry up!!" You shouted excitedly as you dragged Reiji by his hand. Reiji sighed and said,"I'm coming! jeez you're like a little kid!" You giggled and said,"I can't help it! it's been a long time since I've been to a festival." Reiji sighed as he shook his head at you. You smelled something nice and you then said,"Mmm..that smell, grilled fish! your treat!" Reiji shouted,"Hey wait a minute!" Reiji tried his best to catch up with you since you were acting like a child.

The triplets found it amusing how Reiji was struggling to catch up with you. However, Reiji did have in end with you and you did look beautiful in your Yukata at least that what Reiji loved about going to the festival with you.

Ayato

Ayato was blushing in embarrassment why? because you made him wear a kimono because since it was the new year you said that you wanted to go the festival for your date in doing so Reiji forced him to wear a kimono. Just then you showed and you were wearing a red yukata that as a butterfly pattern on it. Ayato smirked at your Yukata and he said,"How'd you know that red was Ore-sama's favourite color?" You smiled and said,"Because you wear red clothing sometimes."

Ayato smirked and he takes your hand and then the two of you went to some of the food stalls. As usual, Ayato got some Takoyaki and he was happily stuffing his face. You looked at Ayato and said,"Ore-sama slow down, if you keep stuffing your face like that you're gonna get an upset stomach." Ayato smirked and said,"I can't help it, it's so good." After a while, Ayato did ended up with a sore stomach and you were shaking your head at him. You shrugged your shoulders and said,"Can't say I didn't warn you, Ore-sama." Ayato glared at you and he said,"Not a word to anyone especially Reiji." You giggled and said,"Understood."

Kanato

You were happy that it was the new year and you loved the purple Yukata that Kanato was wearing. When Kanato saw you you were wearing a pink kimono that has a cherry blossom pattern on it as well. Kanato smiled and said,"You look adorable (Y/n)-chan." You smiled and said,"Thank you so much Kanato you and teddy look handsome yourselves." Kanato smiled and he then takes your hand the two of you had a wonder about the festival.

You and Kanato both had a bit of a sweet tooth so the two of you bought a few sweets before the fireworks started.

Laito

You were currently helping Laito with his kimono since the two of you were going to a festival to celebrate the new year. You were wearing a yellow yukata and it has a colourful flower pattern on it and a light red belt on it. Laito smirked at your Yukata and he said,"You look beautiful Doll-chan." You smiled and said,"You look handsome yourself, OK, that's you finished." Laito then said,"Yeah but you almost squeezed lunch right out of me."