You Find Out He's A Vampire And He First Bites You

Shu

Shu had been acting strange for the last few weeks now. He started going to the music room a bit less now and you hardy see him and he sometimes would cancel your date. You were starting to get worried about this and wondered if Shu was getting tired after dating with you for the last few months. You went over to the Sakamaki Manor and you headed into his room and you found him asleep on his bed. You took a breath and you said,"Shu, can I talk to you?"

Shu sat up and he saw you. Shu looked away from you sadly and he said,"What do you want (Y/n)?" You walked towards him and you sat on the edge of the bed and said,"Shu, you've been ignoring me for a while now and I've been wondering if you're getting sick and tired of me, do you want to break up with me?" You said as you looked at Shu with tears in the corner of your eyes.

Shu saw this and he hugged you and he said,"No way, I would never break up with you." You gripped on his sleeve and said,"Then tell me, why are you ignoring me?" Shu hugged you tighter and he said,"I'll tell you if you promise me that you won't scream or runaway." You nodded your head and Shu then said,"I'm a vampire a creature of the night who craves for blood and because of this, I've been trying my best to avoid you because I'm afraid that I might end up hurting you or scaring you if you found out what I was."

You were shocked and a bit scared that your boyfriend is a vampire but a part of you told you not to runaway. You loved Shu and you knew that he would never hurt you. You looked up at him and Shu's ocean eyes turned red to prove that he wasn't lying. You gripped on his jumper and said,"So you're telling the truth." Shu stroked your cheek and said,"You're not afraid of me?" You placed your hand on his cheek and said,"A part of me is afraid of you but my heart is telling me that I should stay with you, I don't care if you're a human or a vampire as long as you're my Shu."

Shu's eyes widen at this and he hugs you tightly and he buries his face in your shoulder and he said,"Thank you, thank you so much (Y/n), I love you so much." You smiled and you wrapped your arms around him and said,"I love you too." Just then something hit you and you said,"Shu, since you're a vampire and we've been dating, do you still want to bite me even now?" Shu raised his head a little and he said,"Yes." You then said,"Then, if you still want to bite me then go ahead." Shu's body froze at this and he looked at you and said,"Are you sure?"

You nodded your head and said,"Yes, bite me Shu." Shu placed you on his lap and he leaned towards your neck and he kisses your neck and he kissed the spot where he's going to bite you. You then felt a sharp pain on your neck and you then heard Shu gulp some of your blood and you gritted your teeth and pain. However, Shu rubbed circles on your back and with his other hand he massaged your thighs to make you forget the pain which only caused you to moan. Shu groaned as he heard you moan like that and he released his fangs from you and he said,"You liked that?"

You blushed and said,"Feeling the pain? No but....." You couldn't say anything else after that which only made Shu chuckle at your reaction. Shu then laid down on the bed and you rested your head on his chest and he said,"Get some rest for now, I'll be looking forward to tasting you again." You smiled and Shu then placed one of his ear buds in your ear and the soft sound of classical music played as you and Shu drift off into dreamworld in each other's arms.

Reiji

You were sketching away some more china tea set designs and stopped a few times because Reiji had been ignoring you for a while. He hasn't been showing up at the library to help you study or tutor you for a while and you were starting to get worried. You got up from your desk and you were on your way to see Reiji. You were on you way to see Reiji and decided to take a shortcut through an ally until you saw a drunk guy coming towards you. The drunk guy came closer to you and he said,"Hey baby *hic* are here alone?" You shivered in fear as the drunken man came towards you.