When He Hears You Singing

Shu

You were at home getting ready for a bath your clean clothes were neatly folded. Your parents have gone out to dinner you had the house to yourself which was great for you because after you have your bath you were planning on inviting Shu over before your parents come back. You were currently wearing a towel around your body as you were brushing your hair to make it easier for you to wash. You couldn't wait to sink in the hot water after a long day.

You were singing as your favourite song by Amy Lee (AKA Evanscence) as you continued to brush your hair. You heard the water stop which surprised you. You turned to look to see Shu sitting in the bath tub fully clothed. He looked at you and said,"Don't stop." You blushed bright red either because he saw your naked body or he just liked your singing you will never know.

Reiji

Reji was reading or so you thought. What he was actually doing was listening to you sing under your breath as you were making some of Reiji's favourite tea. Once you were finished making some tea Reiji pushed up his glasses and said,"You should sing something that's more suited to your singing voice, the (High/Low) notes of that song made your song crack." You blinked and said,"You were listening?" He nodded his head and you blushed at this.

Ayato

You making some Takoyaki for Ayato and while you were making it you were humming away. Ayato had his face cupped in his hands and he watched and listened to you when you were both making Takoyaki and singing at the same time. When you noticed this you sang a bit louder so that he could hear you but he then said,"Less singing more cooking."

You pouted and said,"Bossy boots, I thought you like my singing voice." You said as you turned your head in a huff. What you didn't notice was that Ayato was smirking at you from behind as he watched you make some of his Takoyaki.

Kanato

You came to visit your boyfriend when you got there you asked his brothers where he was and Subaru said,"Kanato is up stairs on the balcony." You said,"Thanks Subaru." You said as you left the living room and when you were on your way to see your boyfriend you started to hear a soft singing voice.

You followed the singing voice and when you got to the source you saw Kanato standing there o the balcony singing. Once was finished you said,"You're singing voice is beautiful Kanato." Kanato saw you and said,"Thank you, (Y/n)-chan." You walked over to him and you leaned on his shoulder and said,"Will you sing that song again?"

Kanato nodded and started to sing and this time you sang with him. As you were singing Kanato admired your singing voice.

Laito

You were taking a shower after another long day of another one of your photo shots. You were also singing along to your favourite anime opening song from (Favourite Anime) on your (i-phone, tablet or whatever.) and you then rinsed out your hair, while loving the hot water from the shower run down your back.

You turned the shower off and you then rang out your hair making sure that it wouldn't drip onto the floor. Once you were done you took a towel that was handed to you and said,"Thanks." You realized that something felt off and then you quickly wrapped the towel around yourself and when you looked Laito was standing there and he laughed and said,"Is Doll-chan shy?"

You smacked his face and said,"Get out!!" Laito smirked at you and said,"I only came in here because I heard your alluring voice Ahh~ I could listen to it forever~" You shoved him out of the bathroom and shouted,"GET OUT!!" You slammed the door shut and locked and mumbled,"Pervert.."

Subaru

Your dad was away at another one of his meetings and you had the house to yourself. You were watching your favorite anime with Subaru on the couch. When it came to your favorite opening theme tune you hummed softly. When Subaru heard you he blushed slightly and then he tried to get a bit closer to you so he could hear you better. When you looked at him he blushed slightly and he scooted away from you.