When He Has A Sleepover At Your Place

Shu

You were at home in bed thinking about your mother and how much you missed her as well. You laid on your side and sighed sadly. You missed your mother so much since she left for the tour. Just then you felt the other side of your bed slump down a little. You sat up and looked over your shoulder and you said,"Shu?! What are you doing here?"

Shu sighed and said,"Be quiet, you're being noisy." He said as he wraps his arm around your waist and he pulls you down. You blushed at this and then you rolled onto your other side to look at him and said,"Shu why are you here?" Shu opens his eyes and he holds you tighter and closer to your chest and he said,"I knew how much you were missing your mother so I came over here to try and at least comfort you."

You blushed and smiled at this and then you nuzzled your face into his chest. Shu then said,"Sorry if I surprised you, I can leave if you want me to." You looked at him and said,"No, please stay, I need someone to comfort me right now." Shu smiled at this and then he kisses you on the lips. Shu then placed one of his ear buds in your ear and the two of you fell asleep as the soft classical music played through your ears.

Reiji

You and Reiji were studying at your place in your bedroom. Reiji was explaining to you about a chemistry formula that you couldn't understand in class and then he decided to tutor you. After he broke it down a little he noticed that you fell asleep on top of your folded arms on your desk and he whispered,"You fell asleep again *chuckles* oh well, that's the price your get for studying all night last night."

Reiji gently picks you up and he then places you on your bed and he strokes your hair. He whispers,"You really shouldn't push yourself too much but that's what I love about you, goodnight." He said as he kisses your forehead. Just then you grabbed his wrist in your sleep and mumbled,"Rei...Reiji don't go.." Reiji smirked at this and said,"She's talking in her sleep, how cute but all right."

Reiji quietly lays down next to you and then you nuzzled into his chest taking in his scent. He said,"Hey, how do you expect me to sleep like this?" Reiji smiled at this and then he wraps his arms around you and then eventually he also fell asleep. The next day your sister caught the two of you in bed together but luckily Reiji manages to get back to his place before your father caught the two of you.

Ayato

You were in your room chatting away to your friends and you giggled at some of their comments. Your best friend said,"Hey how are you and that smoking hot red haired boyfriend of yours?" You then said,"Oy watch it that's my boyfriend you're talking about-" You then heard a tapping sound from your window and you then said,"Uh, Sorry Leila, gotta go." You said as you pressed the red button on your (Phone Type).

You got up from your bed and you walked over to the window as you heard another tapping sound from your window. You looked out of your window and you looked around and then you noticed the familiar red head standing in the front garden. You smiled at this and then you opened your window and whisper shouted,"Ayato! What are you doing here?"

Ayato then said,"I'm here to see you, can Ore-sama come in?" You looked around and said,"All right, hurry up and teleport in here before my parents catch you." As you said that Ayato vanished from your sight and as you looked around you felt arms around your neck. You smiled at this and you then said,"Hey babe." Ayato smiled at this and then he sits on you bed and you then said,"So what are you doing here?"

Ayato smirked at you and said,"It is wrong for Ore-sama to see his woman and maybe let him stay over?" You blushed at this and then you closed your window and closed your curtains. You sat next to him and said,"It's not wrong at all, but could have at least warn me tha-" Your sentence was cut off when Ayato kisses you on the lips deeply. Ayato gently pushes you down on the bed and he continues to kiss you.