When You Two Are Watching A Film On The Kodi Stick

A/n I'm sorry for the slow updates I kinda ran out of ideas for this book and I've been writing other stories as well however, thanks to Nakura_Sakamaki, I was able to get an inspiration from her. I hope u enjoy this story, and thanks again Nakura.

Shu

You were happy since getting back together with Shu things weren't the same since the two of you broke up. After the two of you made love after getting back together you were in the living room with Shu watching a film on the kodi stick that your mother sent through the post when she was in England where her tour was being held. Your dad helped you set it up and afterwards the two of you were curled up together on the couch watching your favourite musical film, The Phantom Of The Opera.

You and Shu ate some more popcorn and Shu said,"You actually love this film?" You nodded your head and said,"Yeah, I like it when I see the Phantom and Christine together I think they make a nice couple." Shu looked at you and he pets your head and said,"You're right, they remind me of me and you in some ways." You giggled and you kissed his cheek. Shu loved it when you did that and he kisses you on the lips. Shu pulled away and he said,"I love you, you're my Christine in my eyes." You smiled and said,"And you're my Phantom of the Opera in my eyes, Shu." Shu smiled and he leaned in to your face and he kisses you.

Reiji

You and Reiji were back your place and your father had bought a Kodi stick and now you and Reiji were watching a film together since your parents had to go to the hospital to see if your half sister has woken up yet. You and Reiji were watching Everest and (Spoiler alert!) when it got to the part where Rob hall dies you were crying your eyes out. Reiji hands you a handky and you wiped the tears away.

Reiji then said,"I didn't know that you had an emotional side when it comes to the sad parts in the film." You smiled slightly and said,"I can't help it, when it comes to stuff like this in a film I always get like this, sorry you must think I'm silly to be like this." Reiji shook his head for a no and said,"Of course not, I like this side of you." You smiled and you rested your head on Reiji's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around your shoulder as the two of you watched the rest of the film.

A/N sorry I couldn't think of any other film for Reiji if u have any suggestions on what would suit him better comment on this part if you want.

Ayato

You got a new kodi stick for your TV after you and Ayato got back together as a treat. The both you decided to watch a comedy called 'Grown ups'. You found funny when it was the funeral scene when higgins did that buzzer sound after Robbie finished singing. Ayato laughed at that part as well and said,"That's one way to ruin a moment." You wiped the tears of laughter from your eyes and said,"Yeah you're right."

As the two of you watched the rest of the film you two did find some funny parts and couldn't stop laughing. The bad memories about the two of you breaking up was nothing more than a thing of the past and the two of you didn't let it bother you that much except, when Yui tried to get his attention again and you would beat the crap out of her.

Kanato

Your grandmother was finally out of hospital and thankfully she was no longer ill but the doctor said that she needs to take care of herself or else she won't be lucky next time. Your brother bought you a new Kodi stick and the two of you were watching Charlie and the Chocolate factory. When it got to part where the children went into the chocolate room Kanato was piratically drooling when he saw the chocolate river and some of the sweets scattered about the room.

You giggled at his reaction and said,"You wish you and teddy were there?" Kanato nods his head and you looked down at Sapphire and said to her,"He and Teddy love sweets and chocolate like us don't you think Sapphire?" You looked back at Kanato and he said,"I wish we were there." You said,"Just you and teddy?" Kanato looked at you and he smiled and said,"Well, yes and no but, we want you and Sapphire to be there with us and we can eat all of the candy we wanted."