Chapter 1: My names Ezra, what's yours?

Since the day Ezra had joined the rebel alliance, he had had a crush on the mandalorian girl

Since the day Ezra had joined the rebel alliance, he had had a crush on the mandalorian girl. Sabine Wren.
She was beautiful. Her short dyed hair suited her perfectly.
Her face was tiny, and adorable. Her mandalorian armor was painted
beautifully. Ezra knew he had to be with her, fromthe first moment he saw her. He just knew that they belonged together. The only reason he hadn't asked her out is that he didn't think a girl as beautiful as her would like him.
Little did he know....

She felt the same way. She had ever since he spoke those first words to her. "My names Ezra, what's yours?"

Sabine had dreamed of being with Ezra since that moment. She was to shy to say anything though. She just couldn't help thinking about what it would be like to actually tell Ezra she liked him. What would the others think?
When Ezra was nearly dead from the holocron and Maul...she was so worried.

Meanwhile when Sabine had gone undercover at the TIE academy, he felt the
same way. They both loved eachother and were just too scared to admit it....

One day, Zeb had gone out to fetch supplies, Hera was fixing the ship with Chopper, and Kanan was out meditating. This left Ezra and Sabine...alone.

Sabine was coloring her hair again. It was still black from the last mission. Ezra watched her intensely. She carefully dyed each strand of hair, making sure to get the perfect color.

When she was nearly done, she glanced over to see Ezra watching her intensely. She blushed, but to hide it, she turned away quickly. Ezra continued watching her until she was finally done dying her hair. Her hair was back to its ombré pinkish color. Ezra secretly loved it. He loved everything about her. He knew that he had to tell her eventually... he just knew. What if anyone guy said something first? What if Sabine never knew how he truly felt? He had to say something...he had to say something fast. He didn't know what to say though. "Hey Sabine I've always secretly loved you so yea, ummm wanna go on a date?" Yea no.

"Ezra, why are you still staring at me?" Sabine asked laughing

Ezra blushed and tried to hide his face

"Uhh...no reason. Heh. I was just thinking how...ummm.. pretty your hair looks!"

"Oh? You'd like pink hair too?" She teased

Soon they were both teasing and laughing with one another. Hera started to enter and stopped, and left the room.

Hera was in her room and called Kanan and Zeb in.

"What's up?" They both asked

"I think it's pretty obvious that Ezra and Sabine like eachother" Hera said

Kanan replied "I have to agree. I've noticed them becoming more attached over the past few weeks.

Zen nodded "I've figured that since day one! That kid can't hide his feelings that well!" Zeb laughed.

Hera crossed her arms and said "Problem is, I don't think either one has the courage to say anything."

Kanan and Zeb nodded

Hera smirked and said "So that's why we have got to set them up!"

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Kanan asked

Hera said "so here's the plan. We'll leave them in charge of the Ghost while the rest of us go on a *mission*. We can have chopper rig the ship. It'll start to crash. When they think they have no hope they *might* just let it slip that they like eachother. I mean. They are going to *die* anyway. Then once the ship goes back to normal they won't be able to hide it"

Kanan laughed "that's actually not a bad idea. Or better yet...."

One long explanation later.

"....and THEN once the imperial shuttle attacks I can be like hey Sabine-"

Hera facepalmed. "We are not contacting the EMPIRE for help to set these two up."

"

A/N: thanks to builtonhope  for the first picture of Hera face palming!"Fineeee

A/N: thanks to builtonhope for the first picture of Hera face palming!
"Fineeee." Kanan said annoyed.

Zeb, who had been quiet this whole time spoke up

"Or I could just ask Ezra, and Hera could ask Sabine. And the overhead comm could be on so they could hear it!" He said

"Good idea, Zeb!" Kanan and Hera both said together.

And so they put their plan into action....

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! Sorry if it isn't great-it's my first published fanfic! Hopefully chapter 2 will be up later today! Also special thanks to SabineWren05 for the cover! Also a special thanks to Meldy-Arts for the artwork! 😊 ~Jade