Chapter 43: Wedding sing off.

Mart and Willow were still making out.

To be truthful it had been 27 minutes and 32-no 33 seconds of this.

Meanwhile everyone else had just finished dancing to Single Ladies.

Beyoncé got on her ship and flew off after signing Thrawns autograph.

He was busy kissing the paper and declaring it art.

Sabinewrenrebels finally climbed down from the table.

Or so she tried.

To be fair she just kinda fell, crashing into her two backup dancers.

But let's be fair. She was too cool for that. She stood up "I meant to do that." She said trying to play it cool.

Everyone just kinda looked at her.

"What are you doing in your own story anyway?" Poe asked, getting up off the floor since he had been knocked over by her falling. He loved breaking the walls.

"Because sabezra is life." Sabinewrenrebels stated, crossing her arms.

"True." Rebels.Trivia said, also standing up from the ground.

Cassie was just kinda standing around and had a suggestion "We should probably do something-and Mart and Willow I mean that you need to stop kissing already."

Willow finally did. It had been 29 minutes and 56 seconds by now.

Commander Sato was trying to figure out if Mart actually knew he was married right now, or if he was just kinda going along with all this, because he had a women who actually liked him.

He thought the later option sounded more likely.

Mart nodded and tried to take a step forward.

Of course he tripped again.

Sabinewrenrebels was wondering how this story got off track from Sabezra.

Sabine ran over and kissed Ezra.

Ezra was a little surprised but he wasn't really gonna complain.

"What was that for?" Ezra asked, smiling.

Hera facepalmed.

"YOU BOTH ARE MARRIED PEOPLE." Hera said, wondering where she went wrong in raising them.

"Ohhhh yea." Ezra said, remembering.

"But actually I just kissed you cause we need sabezra plot" Sabine said simply.

"Ah okay makes sense." Ezra said nonchalantly.

"I declare we have a sing off." Thrawn stated, dusting himself off. He was still swaying his hips to the non existent music.

"Boi I can't sing" sabinewrenrebels stated.

"....do you really think Thrawn can sing?" A stormtrooper whispered to her.

"Oh yea. I'll probably sound like Demi Lovato next to him. Let's do this." She said all cool like.

This whole time Kanan was busy trying to congratulate Willow on the wedding-although he couldn't see and was just talking to the air.

The troopers grabbed an iPod (because these totally exist in space) and started playing the background music to Love Me Like You Do which was the song Thrawn was supposed to sing.

However he put his own twist on this....

You're the rebels, the enemy, you're the nightmare, you're the hate, you're the anger, you're the only thing I wanna kill. Never knew that I could want so much. To kill you. I'm the fear, you should care, because I tried to kill sabezra with a knife, follow me, join the Empire, we will bring the Galaxy back to life. To life.

So fight me if you will f-f-fight me if you will. Fight me if you will f-f-fight me if you will. I'll kill you if I need I'll k-kill you if I need. I won't wait anymore!!!!

And by that point sabinewrenrebels cut him off shaking her head.

"Okay okay let the PROS handle this" she said stepping up to the mic.

(Why am in this anyway lmao)

She motioned for the troopers and they put on the background music of Pumped up kicks.

And then the singing began.

You think the Empire is so cool and all. They're kill you in a second the rebellion is better. They seem like the good guys but they're the enemy. They have guns and they aren't afraid to shoot. And they're coming for you, cause that's what the Empire do.

All the imperials who are dumb you better run better run, run from the Empire. All the imperials who are dumb you better run better run, run from the Empire. All the imperials who are dumb you better run better run, run from the Empire. All the imperials who are dumb you better run, run from the Empire.

(Just a thing that I'm actually listening to all these songs as I make the lyrics and what am I doing lmao)

At this point everyone else backed down. Poe was gonna sing but decided to just feed waffles to loth cat kittens instead.

Rebels.Trivia decided to step up.

Sabinewrenrebels tried to walk off the stage, but instead actually just fell and crashed into the piano, and ruining a perfectly good Sabezra moment (I legit swear I'm such a klutz in RL lmao. I'm like mart except I'm not asking if everyone is a star destroyer...)

Sabine crossed her arms as she stood up.

"YOU RUINED A SABEZRA MOMENT!" Sabine said angerly.

Ezra stood up dramatically coughing and said "S-Save Sabezra. S-S-Save the dream!"

(Btw I made that quote lmao^ it's my new motto 😂)

And finally we were at the last song of the night! The troopers turned the iPod on again and this time it was never be like you.

(SERIOUSLY LISTEN TO THESE SONGS IF YOU HAVEN'T PEOPLE 😂)

He cleared his throat and began.

What I would do, to just kill the empire right now. I know it won't work, and I wish it would (I wish it would) I would give anything to change the intentions of the Empire, this evil cloud above us, it's evil. Now I know I've failed, and I wish I hadn't (I wish I hadn't)

I'm a human can't you see this galaxy doesn't make sense we should've died by now this log-logic is dumb please just kill us already we only exist be-because we are the main it's ridiculoussssss. Just kill us (ooooh) just kill ussss.

(On a side note this is now 1000 words kriffing heck)

Everyone gathered on the stage and took a bow.

Willow honestly didn't know how to rate this.

"If I say you all won-can I go back to kissing Mart?" She asked.

The others nodded.

"YAS OKAY YOU ALL DID AMAZING AND WON THANKS." Willow basically screamed before kissing mart again.

What. Did. I. Just. Write. I really don't know. Don't ask me. Enjoy.....? I don't even know but I'm crying with laughter 😂