Chapter 20: The Proposal

And so one insanely rushed rescue later (with yet another plan from Kanan on how "oh the empire could catch Ezra!" And leaving Hera wondering why she actually liked this guy...) Ezra was back on the ship. Perfectly fine.

In fact, you might just say he was better than fine.

He was downright FREAKING overjoyed that he had a Jedi twin.

He skipped around the Ghost all day singing little rhymes about Jedi training with Sabine.

Chopper hid in Heras room.

Sabine watched with wide eyes.

Kanan just shook his head.

Zeb decided to go fetch some food-that took all afternoon.

Hera joined chopper and hid in her room.

After the fifth time of Ezra walking through the Cockpit singing * Sabine and I are jediiiii Sabine and I are jeddiiii* and skipping and twirling, Sabine decided to intervene.

"Ezra...can we do something besides you skipping around?" Sabine asked, laughing.

"Alright" Ezra stated, stopping his skipping, "what should we do now?"

"Let's just go outside, and sit. We can just..enjoy being together." Sabine said, smiling.

Ezra smiled, and nodded.

Then they walked outside, and had a lovely day.

Two years later.

This is set two years after the events that have already been shown. Ezra is 19 and Sabine is 18. I did this that way I can get onto the wedding 😂😂 okay continue!

Sabine and Ezra were excited.

Kanan had told them fthat he was going to propose to Hera.

Cue fangirling from Sabine and Ezra.

"I get to be maid of honor!" Sabine shrieked

"I'll carry the rings with the force!" Ezra said proudly.

Kanan calmed them down "I still haven't asked her yet! She has to say yes!" He said, laughing.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Zeb asked "I need to be Best Lassat! Hurry go ask!" He said, pushing Kanan toward Heras room.

"Wait!" Kanan said putting his hands up. "Someone needs to tell me if the ring looks okay!" Kanan said, holding up a box.

Sabine grabbed the box and opened it.

It wasn't exactly a ring...more like a rock.

"Ummm...Kanan. This is a roc-" Sabine started to say.

"Great glad it looks good!" Kanan said, not paying attention. He grabbed the box and went into Heras room.

"Oh no..." Sabine mumbled..

OKAY this chapter was lame and it jumped into the future 2 years! Please know that I fully intend for this to pick up and I'm not just writing lame chapters-they all have a purpose! Thank you all for sticking around and reading! Luv y'all! Mwah! 😘 ~Jade 💜