Chapter 3: "I love you too Ezra Bridger"

Ezra couldn't sleep that night

He kept tossing and turning thinking about what had happened

Sabine liked him. She actually liked him. He just couldn't stop smiling. He, however was quite mad at Hera, Kanan, and Zeb for setting them up.

Meanwhile, Sabine felt the same way. She was so thrilled that Ezra liked her too. She didn't know what she would say to him in the morning. She didn't know if she could wait until morning.

Ezra didn't think he could wait until the morning to talk to Sabine about all of this. He decided to see if she was awake.

He crept into her room and found her laying awake.

"Ezra?" She asked Shyly

"H-hi Sabine...." Ezra said awkwardly

They both blushed

"I...I just want to talk about...you know" Ezra explained

"About us liking eachother you mean?" Sabine giggled

"Yea..." Ezra said

"Well. If you just don't want a relationship I mean that's f-" Sabine was interrupted

"I...I do. I'd love to be in a relationship with you Sabine. I'd love to be able to call you my girlfriend. I'd love to wake up every day and be able to hug you. I'd love to tell you that I..."
Ezra gushed

Sabine smiled and cut him off "I would like that too Ezra. I want to use you for my inspiration for drawing. I want to fight every day knowing that I have a special someone to fight for. I want to be able to call you my b-boyfriend."

"Then what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend, Sabine Wren?" Ezra said sweetly.

"Yes I will, Ezra Bridger" Sabine said, smiling.

Ezra smiled, and turned to leave the room but was stopped by Sabine grabbing his arm gently.

"Ezra wait-before you go-let me give you a hug" Sabine said shyly.

He turned and they gave eachother a long hug. Both thinking about how long they've waited to do this for. After a few moments, they both gently drew away.

"Goodnight Sabine"

"Goodnight Ezra"

Ezra opened the door...

And Hera, Zeb, Kanan, and even chopper fell in, as they had been listening the entire time.

"Uhh...." Kanan said as they tried standing up

"We were just uh..." Hera tried to think of an excuse

"...listening to you guys talk all cutesy to one another!" Zeb giggled

"Zeb!" Hera and Kanan said annoyed.

He just shrugged, giggling

Ezra and Sabine rolled their eyes.

Sabine looked at Ezra.

"On second thought, why don't you stay here tonight Ezra? I do have two bunks here after all." Sabine suggested

"OOOH look they're gonna stay together!" Hera burst with excitement

Ezra turned to glare at Hera "Go to bed" he said and slammed the the door on them.

"Sure Sabine...uh...sounds good." Ezra said shyly.

"Sabine and Ezra sitting in a tree k-I-s-s-" the others sang from behind the closed door.

"Go to BED" Ezra shouted again.

They heard more giggling and then footsteps.

Finally.

They both lay down in their bunks.

It had been quiet for awhile and Ezra thought Sabine must be asleep.

He was nearly asleep himself. He was so peaceful being able to be so close to Sabine. He truly loved this girl and knew he should say it. He was embarrassed to tell her to her face though. Figuring she was asleep, Ezra quietly said.

"I love you Sabine Wren."

A brief pause, and Ezra was settling into the pillow when he heard Sabines soft voice from the bottom bunk.

"I love you too, Ezra Bridger."

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I love writing them! Chapter 4 will come out soon! Also follow me on Instagram @sabine_wren_rebels 😊 thanks! ~Jade